Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Biscuits!!


Aha!! So... god, the other day... wednsday? musta been... i was breaker again, which i think i'm pretty good at now, tho i've only been there a month and a half, and i'm already bossy! Telling ppl what i need them to do before i'll do their break, so on and so forth! LoL!! its fuN! Anyhoo, one of my tables ordered a side of biscuits!! BISCUITS!! They looked soooooooooo scrumptious! So, for MY break, i ordered biscuits!! YAY BISCUITS!!

Becca, you're so fat your ass makes up 50% of your impractical walrus body!

Mmmm so... yes, i work to much! i dont' recall (once again) the last time i had a day off and i dont' know when the next one will be:S.... I"m house sitting TWO houses this weekend, my parents and Patience's... This sunday i work 10pm-6am monday i work at the superstore, monday night i work 10pm-6am and tuesday i work at superstore... then back to work thursday! ggaaaahhhhh!!! Me so sleepy, and body is soo achy!!

Last night I have Karsten's kids (Kayla and Dillon) a riding lesson!! It was ssoooo much fun!! I think i kinda sounded like an idiot, and might have overloaded them iwth to much information, but like Kayla said "theres a lot to learn about riding a horse isn't there..." she also asked when i was able to remember it all, but its so much like breathing, i couldn't imagine not remembering, lol!! Anywyays, they want to come back which totally made me happy!! And Kayla was sssuuuuccchhhh a natural in the saddle. Was actually quite jealous! lol!! Shes 10 years old, and has this awesome postition in the saddle. Keeps her shoulders back, chin up, heels down, shoulders over her hips, and her hips actually flow with the horse... she did very very well!!


YAYYYY!! so the past couple days i've been hanging out with Mel, Becca, Erik, and Mikey, since Mikey and Erik were visiting from Williams lake! It was soooo much fun hanging out with them, the whole group is just fan-fucking-tastic!! We went and watched the wedding crashers, which was pee your pants funny!! And then last night went bowling, and i got a couple spares, and one strike!! YAY!! and we kept changing each others names, but keeping the first 3 letters the same the same so they wouldn't know!! Like, Erik was D I S C O S T U, and then becca changed it to D I S C O F A T, or becca was W O O K I E, then i changed it to W O O L Y (couldnt' fit mammoth) and Mel was C H I L D, then C H I C K E N (couldn't fit girl after that), then we went nuts and just started making up funny names, like, Platypus, hot ass (that was me ;) ) then becca named me carl *shudder* so i named her blondie (carls nickname for her) and all in all, it was way to much fun!! Then we went to booster juice in order to devour liquid grass, and i cheated by dumping mine on the floor... which was PURELY by accident *shifty eyes* lol!! Then back to Mel's house, watched the first part of Nightmare beefore Christmas, Mel fell aslep and becca got stuffy so me her and Erik went out for fresh air, then got a weird poptart craving and drove around town at 1 am looking for poptarts (which we never found btw) then gave up, i dropped them off, went home and crasheded!!

Me so sleepy.... *sigh* all in all a fun week! However i need to fill up soon, and have observed the new gas prices... 118.9 WTF?!?! *sigh* anwyays, i gotta go drive Patience to the airport, then back to work again! so i bid yee all adieu *bows deeply*

Look, its my piggy bank after i filled up!!

3 comments:

becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becca said...

Hmm...stupid thing deleted my post....

And, hey, my ass is 75% of my impractical walrus body, thank you very much.

Thursday night was so much fun...poor sleepy Mel...but porch talks are my new favorite kind. :D It's too bad about the pop tarts...I think Eric's in town again in a couple of weeks, so we'll make sure to get some then. Hurrah!

Hehe...when I tried to write Pop Tarts, my fingers kept trying to write "Pot tarts"...that was the ACTUAL pastery that I was craving...;)

Oh, and by the way, I think you intentionally dropped your wheatgrass on the floor, so you wouldn't have to toast with us. Lucky bastage, no lawn burps for you. :D I'll take you back on wednesday...get you a double shot to make up for it.

...I need a kleenex.

Cole said...

poor girl having to work so much well atlest monday is a hoilday so you will be making the uber bucks!:D so you can buy me pretty things:D