Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just grass



not WHEAT grass.... just grass!!! somehow i was convinced (or did i ONCE again do the convincing... :S) to try wheat grass today. You don't even see it comming, they catch you with the, "equivalent to 2 1/2 lbs of vegatbles" and "loaded with antioxidants and disease fighting minerals" and of course it comes in a shot glass with a quaint lil chaser of w/e flavour of juice you want... so me and my dear friend Mel were seduced by all this and so much more... (yes becca, i partially blame you for this as well :P) so we purchase this wheat grass, then watch them squeeze the juice out of what appears to be a part of someones well tended LAWN!!!! they then hand us this green oozing shot glass... so we set up our chasers, say a toast, and OMG I JUST DRANK ESSENCE OF LAWN!!!!!!! believe you me, the chaser was NO help, and i am STILL burping grass... i'm also now rethinking my horses diet! Anwyays, tomorrow the light horse show starts, which i am going to be the show secretary of, and some sick twisted part of me is actually looking forward to it... tho i have a feeling i'm going to replace the sunburn that is now peeling away from my body in huge snake like pieces... alas, i must end this blog, and go in search of lawn clippings to chew on

1 comment:

JJ said...

I really want to try essence of grass now... where did you get this magical essence of grass that tastes like... oh my... rhymes! aack! the sky is falling.

i love you.