Thursday, September 29, 2005

I might be a little bit loco

But it keeps me from losing my mind. I'm half insane, but thats ok baby a little bit crazy's alright. The deep end might be so close, but I'm hanging on for dear life.

Hee hee... I love that song, it describes my thoughts on life I think!!

OK! I think I'll actually try and post something meaningful, and I've slowed down my typing so you can all understand.

First off, I've spent Wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much time at Dennys. And not NEAR enough time sleeping. Monday night was my last night at Dennys for two days, but before work Becca Cole and I went to see a Corpse Bride, then afterwards... WENT TO DENNYS! Yay, tried to have nachos with sour cream and the meat on the side, then 10 mins later Bev informed me that we were out, so i got Biscuits and grapes, which came 5 mins before my shift, so instead of eating i got changed and started working, put my food in the back, forgot about it, then the next morning it was half eaten... I thikn Hardish got to it, but oh well, all the power to her... or something. Was really excited tho (and the reason is beyond pathetic) I didnt' have the chance to do Salt and Pepper shakers (its late night side work, you have to empty every salt and pepper shaker in the restaurant then have the dishwasher wash them, then dry them on the pass bar and refill them) So i promised i'd do them monday, but the new guy did them on swing shift!! YES!! i was happy that i didn't have to do that. Anwyays, last night at Dennys for two days, went home, got to bed at 8, got up at noon, went to work at Supesrtore, put my one week notice in (i know... i'm a horrible person, can't even give 2 weeks... *snicker*) then tuesday night, i try to get the girls together, which hardly works, but i manage to get Jen and Steph to Dennys *sigh* for desert... which was awesome, dropped Steph off hung out with Jen till 1:30 am, went BACK to Dennys to get my Time Card, and saw Dyana (Stan's wife, who looks like Donatello {Stan, not his wife}) so we ended up sitting together and talking till 4:45 am, and i went home about 15 mins afterwards... go home, sleep till 3, get up, go hang out with my family, played Mario Golf, much fun, went back to the house i'm house sitting at, talk to Mel way to long, get a tearfull phonecall from Steph on my cell phone, call her back to find out that David Baycroft wants her and me to meet up with him at Denny's *UGH*!!! so.... at 1 am, we meet at Dennys, Kevin (the manager) now calls me a regular, but it was ssssooooo awesome to see David again, totally missssed that kid. Him and Steph were all lovesick heartbroken kids tho, so that kinda put a damper on it all, but it was awesome to just talk about shit till like, 4:15 am agian... *sigh*

K! THe house i'm house sitting at. First night i'm there, kinda wander around check out the place, i was told i had a bed downstairs or upstairs whichever i prefer, so i check out both, the upstairs is a room, and really awesome, but head downstairs, could only find one lightswitch.... walk towards an open door, and what do i hear?! Scraping, Squeaking, and fluttering!! The sounds that freaking BATS make!!! I was soo freaked out, part of the reason for late nights at Denny's... however, i feel an ass now, as I haven't heard such sounds since... THe house is gorgeous tho, Lakeside property (Tabor Lake) also right next to the mountain... its gorgeous, plus theres a dock, and this morning the lake was PERFECTLY calm, reflecting the mountain on its glossy surface... it was so peacefull.

Next off, stupid Car starter. I've noticed it's been getting worse lately, but w/e right. SO! I drive back home this afternoon, and shortly after Dad gets home and was liek "Hey, get that starter" and i said, "Huh... no, i thought you didn't have time to help today" And he was like, well after I eat i will, I'll call Cheiftan up and get them to get it ready so you just have to drop in and pay for it. AWESOME. So, get in my car.... and ha ha, it won't start, go thwack it with a stick... and it still wont' start... thwack it a few MORE times.... finally dad had to come thwack it WHILE i was trying to wind it over... then it did the same thing downtown, i had to get some random to thwack the starter with the stick while i wound it over... *sigh* very embarassing, but good news is, i shouldn't have to do that anymore, as Dad and I changed my starter a lil while ago!! HURRAH!! So thats that, and a bag of potato chips!

In other news, lol, I should get to see Kaylee tonight, for the first time in like, more than a month, so i'm pretty excited about it!!!! YYYAAAAYYY!!! WWWWEEEEE!!!!

OH!OH! OH! OH! OH!! ANNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd........... Kantana goes downtown this sunday, HURRAH!!!! I'm ssssoooooo pumped!!! so very very very pumped!! all, woo, woo hoo!!

Anwyays, speaking of Kantana, I should go clean his stall!

2 comments:

Cole said...

Wow! Exciting i am gald you are seeing lots of people! And if you need any help with kantana while he's down here don't hesitate to ask i miss blue berry!

becca said...

Hi, hun! :D
Glad to hear that you escaped Denny's for two days...even though it sounds like you didn't actually...you love that place, admit it. And, hey...I didn't know that you were quitting Superstore!! I thought you felt too guilty to do that. :P
*sniff* I miss my Dez...oh, but you may or may not be happy to know...I've started writing a play, and I decided that the name 'Dezeray' is perfect for one of my characters. I named her after you, my dear. *mwah* Let's get together soon...my evenings are about to become un-free (if that makes sense...) starting Sunday...lead time begins then...ughh...

Call me when you get a chance...all I have to do is find my misplaced cell phone...hmm...

love and hugs,

Becca