Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dragonstea Din Tei

Myyyyy a heeeeee myyyyyy a whoooooooo myyyyy a haaaaaaaa my a ha ha!

Hee hee, very fun Russian song. Wow, third post of the day, but I felt teh other 2 had to have posts of their own. Very odd, I woke up at 8:30 this morning. It was like... whoa.... I'm gunna be up for more than 14 hours!! i have more than 14 hours!! Of course, I haven't done much since I planned on being up, but before I planned on being up I got some stuff done around the house. Tonight gunna try and go help Kaylee with math, and then see Becca, maybe do some shopping and stuff. Visit Apollo, brush Kantana and clean his stall. Clean my room, which is somehow dirtier than Kantana's stall... do laundry, all that good stuff.

Ooooooh, my next week is all bookeded up. Monday, birthday, stupid family comming over between me waking up and going to work, tuesday, birthday party at Mel's house, and wednesday me and my family are going to go see Harry Potter. YYYAAAYYYY!!!! Pretty excited!!

SO! Had my $110 ride last night (I pay $220 a month for board so I can ride, and I've only ridden twice this month, which means each ride was worth $110). Was really good, Apollo was so cute, kinda frightened of everything as usual, however, the spurs helped keep him in line (Yuo know you're a horse person when you can't understand the odd look your friends give you when they see the spurs and whips in the back seat of your car...), anyways, continuing, he was really great and there were some jumps set up... so I thought I'd take a couple.... first couple were awesome, thought I'd do one more which is ALWYAS a mistake, when you say one more, you should always go ha ha.... just kidding. no more. However, took it... and.... accidentally spurred him over the fence so he bucked. Tried it again, and this time he actually succeeded in getting me off. landed on my feet tho, like always. Now lately I've been lazy... to say the least, and riding in w/e pants I happen to be wearing. It works... until last night that is... was wearing my work pants last night (never went home after work) and by the time I was done ridin, i noticed some.... discomfort in my right knee, rolled up my pant leg and noticed it was a lil red. This mornign, theres still red colouring and minor discomfort, if you replace "red colouring" with "HUGE FUCKING BRUISE" and "minor discomfort" with "really fuckin painful"

Anyways, I think i'm addicted to the computer, however, my Ron White clip is over, so I can walk away.... for an hour or two

"I may have the right to remain silent, but I dont' have the ability." - Tater Salad.

"Whats up with vegetarians? I did NOT climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots." - Tater Tot

"It isn't THAT the wind is blowing, its WHAT the wind is blowing. If you get hit with a Volvo, it ain't gunna matter how many situps you did that morning." - Ron White

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, you really have no life, you know that?? Three posts in one day?? Freak. I actually invited Phil to your party now!! Yay me for being on the ball (ha, your mom's on the ball) Anyways, this is my first post on your blog ever!! Which means....YES i have a blog too!!! I caved!!! dun dun dun...

becca said...

AHHHH!!! Mel has a blog too! Boo-yeah!

By the way, terribly offended by the vegetarian quote. :P