Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Hate My Job

1-I hate my job

2-Why for the love of god could I not buy ice cream at 7 am?!?

3-I hate ppl

4-Cars are stupid

*sigh* I have officially decided, I really REALLY hate my job... liek... grrrrr.... its ruined my life, its consuming my life, its the reason I have no life. Working late nights is the shitiest thing ever, it does have some perks, like kinda slow sometimes, really decent tips, and no management... or at least slack management... but still. fuck! First off.... swing rarely does their sidework... anddd..... geuss who gets busted for it?!?! Day shift is soooooo picky wanting me to do so much crap before I leave... in all fairness today Sharon did my sugars, but GGAH! Who cares about butter back ups!??! not me!! And i'm just sick of dealing with ppl... i dind't even really have any horrible customers, Garfield had a run in with a couple customers, but seriously.... I had nothign.... and I still left feeilng bitter. And this shift makes me sleep.... I get home all groggy... get sick of it and go to bed.... sleep for like, 10 hours... wake up all groggy... wander around the house. then OFF to work! YAY! what if it accidentally burnt down....? *sigh* Anyways, left work all bitter and angry, and wanted comfort food. When I say comfort food, I mean hotfudge sundae. But... tis 7 am, where would I get something like that?! NNOO! not going back to Denny's.... how bout... McDonalds?!?! Awesome, right? Wrong, apparently they shut down their ice cream machine... fuckers... and Dairy Queen, ya, not open... double fuckers. So do you konw what I had instead? Orange Juice... ya... NOT quite comfort food... grrrrr.

Cars are stupid... last night, got to work, sifted through my car looking for some stuff, found it, grabbed my stuff, hopped out, locked and closed the door.... aaaannnnddd fuck, left the lights out, so went to get back in, and oh ya, locked my keys in the car!! FFUUUCCKKKK!!!! Phone mom, who is unwilling to come save me, so instead phone BCAA (could thing I got it a month ago) they come, unlock my car.... so I had to leave my tables with Garfield and Joanna and run outside in my uniform to deal with it.... *sigH* sucked. AANnnddddd friday night, I wander outside an hour and a half before I had to leave for work, only to discover a hissing noise.... which was comming from my back tire.... which was caused by a 3 inch screw sticking into my tire... GGGAAHHHH!! couldn't get ahold of Mike to get him to drive me to and from work, mom didn't know how to plug a tire... however Dad phoned, instructed mom... it was a bitch, but we plugged the hole... only to discover there were actually 2 holes... in my brand fucking new tires... GGAAHHHH!!!

On a happy note, life is kinda taking a happy turn in other departments, very nice. AANNDDDD!!!! Christmas party is in 5 days!!! YYYAAAYYYY!!!! So excited!!! and right now I';m on my 2 days off, and on thursday instead of late nights, I work a swing shift!! Yay!! And tomorrow I"m going out on a date I believe. And tonight, I"m hanging out with Mel and Becca!! Double yay!! I love and miss those girls. And I finished the book i was reading very funny. And I'm sleepy.... um.... not so yay.... llol, I should post this, and go clean stalls... um.... yay?

1 comment:

GopherX said...

Sounds like things are looking up. I'm amazed by the ammount of crap you can take and still stay sane. I'd be in a maximum security prison by now. Well maybe medium security prison, I don't have a guilty face...I think.