Monday, February 06, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

So busy... so so busy... *snicker*

Anyways... as someone famous once said "today is the first day of the rest of your life" so I'd like to put it into my own words and say "today is the first day of the rest of MY life" and maybe thats waht I'll start doing... living.

Randomness... how healthy can fruit loops REALLY be? I mean, granted its the only time i ever get milk, but seriously... there's nothing in them except food colouring and flour... oh and sugar... sooooo much sugar, hence why i eat them every morning.

Anyhow, gunna try and get caught up in school today, and everyday.
Going to try and plan a trip to Vancouver for my reading break.
Bought myself an iRiver, MP3 player. Very cool and fun.
For those who don't see me often, I died my hair a dark brown, but its not as dark as I wanted, so I'm going to redye it shortly. its currently up in little braids that I did myself.
Deleted more than 300 pictures off my computer... that wasn't even half of them, they were just the junky blurry ones that had no use... I think i've taken a few pictures with my digital.

My arm hurts.
My heart hurts more.
I hate Denny's
But I have 3 days off in a row.
Of course, thats b/c me and Connie switched shifts.
Going to the Trews concert soon.
Going to a fantasia party tomorrow.
I have a headache.
Weird.
I'm rich!
lol
DOOOOOOOOM!
Bye!

No comments: