Sunday, February 12, 2006

Waiting...


*snicker* Movie sooooooooooo funny. Waiting (about a restaurant called Shenanigans, and all the "Shenanigans" that occur over the course of one shift.) Had a couple gross scenes, lets face it, but beyond that... sooooooo funny!!! And true. And angering... holy, some of the customers in the movie caused me to become very emotionally involved.

Phil and Becca didn't come cause they don't know how to answer/return calls!!! However, we packed a bunch of ppl into the boys apartment, and it was much fun. Think I ate to much sugar tho... yes, sugar bad. Wait... did I just type that? its a lie, sugar is NOT bad... what I meant was "bad" like... speaking in opposites... ok, I'm babbling I think thats a sure sign of Dez being overtired... off to bed... adieu.

1 comment:

Ink Monkey said...

Screw it Nothing Else is Open ..... AWSOME and so true. Must see Waiting NOW !!!!!!