Friday, March 17, 2006

Fuckin... A...

Omg... Dane Cook was soooo right when he said "more like slip and BLEED FROM THE ANUS"

I just got home from an uber great night. It started with getting off of work... going to Ash's house, trying to think of something to do, then calling everyone we could think of to come with for bowling. In the end it was only me, Ash, Cole, Adam, Phil, Heidi, and Nic. Yay to all of you. Steve wanted to come, but he was trying to be a good student, or at least last minute denial of being a bad student. Also, Jeremy would've came but he had to shower and I was impatient. So bowling was uber fun, tho I only really remember eating and dancing, I think Phil won, but I'm none to sure. After that Ash got the wonderfully amazing idea to go crazy carpeting at Rainbow park. omg, i love this girl. My bruised tail bone hates her I'm sure, but fucking A.

So much fun, tho Adam looks like he lost a bar fight... we're all pretty beat up, Phil and Heidi are the only 2 who didn't bleed, and I happened to have gotten the WORST head of my life. Me and Ash are going down together, when things "turn" for the worse, next thing I know, we're not on the crazy carpet anymore, we've fallen over, and I REFUSE to let go of her... and then her body is on top of my head, and my face is being drug against the ice. Worst... head... ever. *sigh* Its cause Phil was there... Phil + me + 2 other girls = bad head. lol...

THe guys all temporarily lost their testicals i'm sure from trying to take jumps... my tailbone is so fucked from ice lumps and bad crashes... Cole and Adam were psycho and jumped over me and Ash as we went spinning down the hill... and I think all of us have to work tomorrow... me cole and ash for sure.

So... i can't walk, my ass hurts so bad, and happily my hand has gone numb so I can't feel how much the swollen knuckle hurts. So sleepy... all burnt out... and in so much pain...

Best night ever... but I deffinetly have to pass out now.

Ciao mien noodle!

~_~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothin' worse than a sore ass and bad head...

Nic Waller said...

Fuckin A says it all. Last night was SOOO much fun! Do you still have that picture of somebody going over the jump? You have to put it on your blog!

Cole said...

YEah or at leasts the audio so we can hear the yelling and the small crunch my hand made when it impacted heidi/ground.Double a person + a Jump = House of pain!

GopherX said...

Man I missed such a fun night:(

You have the worst timing ever Dez. I'm never showering again...unless those specific circumstances happen again.