Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hell Bent and Nashville Bound

Ughhhhhhhhh........ will the dreams ever stop?!?! (also, will random flashback memories ever stop also... *sigh*) Anyways... dreams... GAH!!! It seems all I do when I sleep is dream, at least especially in the last couple hours, its driving me CRAZY!!! I wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all, even though the minimum I've gotten recently is 7 hours... like, COME ON!!!

*yawn*

Anyways, I need to get my essay done for Southwestern Company b/c tonight is final orientation!!!!!!!! woo hoo!! I'm so excited, I got my personality profile done, and it seems very accurate to me, and to all my close family members.

So I'm off of late nights, and working swing now, which sucks tips wise... *sigh* AND I haven't actually gone to bed before midnight YET... *sigh*

I read my mommy all my monologues last night, she said I should go back into theatre, whcih could be tres fun (GAH!! Fucking memories)

Ok, i've had enough of these flashbacks from hell, I'm posting this and starting on that essay... or breakfast... or shower... lol!

Ciao!

No comments: