Saturday, March 18, 2006

Here in my car... I feel safest of all

Wwwhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ so much fun last night. I actually posted about it already, but me and my cell phone are working out some glitches, and by the time we came to a reconciliation, my whole post had been erased, and I was to tired to repost... brb, i need breakfast!

Mmmmmmmm.... fresh pineapple. HEY! Its better than yesterday... 2 pieces of leftover bday icecream cake...

Anyways, continueing with my story, last night a certain SA asked me if I had plans that night, and when I replied no, he retorted, I"M probably even going to go out, and I haven't slept. However, 2 hours later, Heidi and a drunk Dana and Sylvie all showed up at Denny's to invite me to a St Patricks day party... which of course I informed the silly SA of, that I was going out... and in the end he came with, yay for irony. Lol, but it was awesome, I like hanging out with him. but let us go back to the begining.

Got off work, took Ash to Heidi's, where we were given/made tinfoil bras... took Ash back to Denny's so she could work her split shift... *sigh* poor girl. then picked Steve up, and drove him back to the party, where we all just chilled and socialized nad danced, and had way to much fun. OH OH!! I had the BEST cigar ever yesterday... and I can't remember the name... there was a black in the name, but it wasn't Captain Black's... it was good hto, I really liked it. What else occured... Heidi drug out green dye and put it in the beer, which made her very happy. Nothing else really sticks out, it was just overall good fun. THe company was lovely, oh, speaking of the lovely company, lol, Steve, book, bring to work... tho I dont' know if you actually read this... if you do, comment! lol

Towarsd the end it got a lil anti climatic, I had a guy ramble on aobut how Southwestern was gunna screw me over and I wasn't going to make any money, then someone spilt pop on the carpet so I helped get that clean, and then a fight broke out... it wasn't big or anything, but the guy was gettin a lil weird about it, and when we left an hour or so later he was still kinda out on the street with his buddies pinning him down telling him there was no reason to fight.... he seemed like an alright guy BEFORE the alcohol tho

Mmmmmmmmm pineapple so yummy!!!

GAH! I almost cried... tips sucked last night, it wa slike, $0.40 here, $0.60 here... like super bad, but after cash out I had 2 dollars... we eventually found where another 20 had gone, but SERIOUSLY... I used to make like, $60 a night... $40 was a slow night where you didnt' sell much... *sigh* ce le vie.

SO, anywyas, after party, me, Steve, Hiedi, Nic, Adam, Cole, and Heather all went to Denny's to see Ashley, where the kitchen proceeded to only give us half of what we ordered (literally, they chopped all the sandwiches in half and only snet one half out) as punishment for comming to Denny's... they eventually surrendered tho, and gave up the food. Still, very much fun. Yay for me not bothering to get a full 8 hours at all in the past week... i somehow slept more when I was on graveyards... meh.

Anwyays, I'm in my pj's still, and have to leave the house in an hour, but have to type up a resume, sort out my float, memorize an introduction, and FUCK! I have that marketing group thing due mondya... gah... plus a midterm... AND i work tonight... but apparently I'm coming home straight after work to do h/w... fuck fuck fuck.... anyone wanna work my Sunday Swing for me?

Ciao mien noodle.

~_~

Psst... (Cole) sometimes that little special something can't be found if you keep lookign for it... sometimes you gotta just try it out, and see what happens... sometimes friendship puts up a barrier hiding that something special... meh, not everyone can be like ME! I'm so wonderful... and modest, lol

3 comments:

Cole said...

Thanks Dez you are very modest!:P And yes it was a great party besides the derek and heidi beating me up in the corner. Never realized that I had alot of cool friends like owne and other guy you stumble up to me drunk and start to spout out thier love for me. I will not forget Sylvie name every again...(I hope).. I started to sing a song about her name in my head so i would remember! whwhwh need shower bye talk to you all soon!

PS. Becca I will apply at famous palyers sounds liek a good job thatnks for telling me about it:D

Anonymous said...

yes... I am a pretty silly SA...hmm or a silly pretty one. definatly a damn lazy one though, but now after my first decent sleep in 3 days, I can't use that excuse anymore... Oh and yes, book will bring

GopherX said...

Okay what in the fuck is SA?
Smart Ass?
Server Administrator?
Strings Attatched?
Spanish American?
Small Arms?
Strictly Anal!?

Seriously it's like I'm missing a page from this book or something.