Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cause i'm leaving, in a jet plane. Don't know when i'll be back again...

Well, i sit here waiting to board my plane, and i realize i haven't updated my blog in quite some time. Wow, i'm actually leaving to places i've never been... I'm starting an adventure, of course this adventure is going to be a lot of hard work, but thats all i really know how to spend a summer. Saying goodbye to my parents really sucked... We've gone everywhere together, and i've never been away from them for more than ten days. Startin to feel all growed up. And excited, and nervous, and ill... Oh wait, THAT would be hose's fault! Good ol' quirbo. Seriously, airports are a range of emotions... People being reunited, people parting sometimes for a lil while sometimes for longer or ever... Boarding is starting.

5 comments:

Ink Monkey said...

Goodluck Dez... you will be missed :(
Glad I got to see you at the party lastnight :) before you had to leave this morning. Later :)

becca said...

Oh, my dear. I love you. I will miss you terribly, you know that?

I was way too emotional at your fairwell party to really say what I wanted to to you...and, hell, this won't do much justice. (I'll have to sit down and write you an epic e-mail in the next few days, once my life is in order again) I'm really proud of you. I'm really happy and also slightly scared for you. I truly admire the fact that you're taking this summer adventure to do something for yourself. And, hun, I totally admire you. I'm jealous of your courage.

And did I say that I'm going to miss you?

...aw, jeez...I'm on the verge of tears again...I am such an emotional fuck. I just miss you already, that's all. *sigh*

Mel said...

Hello my friend!! I think the missing you hit me at a really inopportune moment today. I was at work, pretty well handling the store by myself cuz the stupid idiot I was working with could only do one thing at a time...I was so busy, and tired, and run down, and people were getting mad at me...after an hour of all the craziness my manager got there and I just sat in the back and bawled...and not just cuz of work, then all the 'I miss my friend, and she won't even be here to cheer me up after this god-awful day'...le sigh. How was the flight? I miss you. What time do you head out in the convoy? I miss you. Going to finish packing now for my trip. I miss you.

Love love love and hugs

Cole said...

Yes, My exam went well today...oh and it was at 8 a.m. and I went to bed around 6 I couldn't sleep it happens when you start to think. But, I had a nap afterwords. Well many people are saying this so I feel kinda redundant saying this, but hey I miss you lots and I love you:D *hugs* Hope vancouver was a real blast! what is the nexted town you are heading to?

Anonymous said...

Awww Dez!!
I was just thinking of Llamas (it's a pretty normal occurrance), and who's gonna sing me that whole song without screwing up now>? I hope you're having a fun start to your crazy adventure! I will soon put up some pictchars of you for you on my thingy. Making friends with the squirrels in the trees!