Thursday, April 27, 2006

Doom... Doom... Doom... Go now.

Blah... So we made it to salt lake city, and are now looking for a hotel. We drove for 14 1/2 hours, i drove at least nine of that. Ate a whole bag of beef jerky to myself also. It was so cool to see re much of the states, i only slept for twenty mins so i got to see most of it. Just outside seattle is so pretty, so many trees, very nice. So apparently i've good through four states today! Oh, there was a car completly engulfed in flames on the freeway, that was intense. My parents would be so proud of me, i listened to a motivational speaker today, and actually paid attention, it was o cd and james said he might speak at training. I'm so excited, i'm going to have a rocking summer, and i'm so going to jamaica! (sizzler trip you who for selling a certain amount of books) ok time to e-mail parents, hugs to all!

5 comments:

becca said...

Wow...busy girl.

Like I said before, miss you already! Hope you're having a blast! :D

HUGS

Cole said...

WOW, your in Utha that's so cool. Accually I am not sure if that's cool I have never been I heard good things though. haha, yes burn cars are cool i saw one on the way to vancouver! :O Jamaica that's so cool... tell me if they have a bobsled team!

JJ said...

That sounds like so much fun. I am tres jalouse. I am so rooting for the Jamaica trip. Go Dez!
Good luck out there kiddo!

Anonymous said...

we're always proud of you
wish I crossed four states yesterday
hugs

Mel said...

Hey my friend! I'm in the lobby of our hotel, and we leave for the airport for Disneyland in about ten minutes!! I miss you my friend, and i'm hoping to see no vehicles or anything else engulfed in flames when we're there!! I'll be hugging Mickey soon!! Tee hee!! Keep up the blog, it helps me to not miss you so girnormously much!