Thursday, April 13, 2006

Top 15 Favorite Country Songs

  1. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
  2. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
  3. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
  4. I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well
  5. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
  6. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
  7. I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
  8. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're still Here
  9. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To I'd Be Out Of Prison By Now
  10. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
  11. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
  12. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
  13. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure
  14. She's Looking Better After Every Beer
  15. I ain't Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman, but I've Sure Woken Up With A Few

No comments: