Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Weird...

Ok, i'm not entirely certain how, or why that last post was posted... but it was... not of my doing... *twilight zone music*

I think it was Mel's mental powers...

OK! So, my day. Well... woke up SUPER angry... like, borderline out of control, no good reason, want to throw my cell phone, hit things, and yell for no apparent reason angry. Was actually scared to get outa bed b/c I had no idea what I would do. So instead I lied in bed for another couple hours, fell asleep again, and woke up happier. Did dishes, talked with Dad some more... made a chiropartor appointment,

went to Chiropractor... frightened him slightly. First off, pelvis entirely twisted... he did a few things to fix that. Put his hand on my mid back and went "wow... this is seriously messed up, here... here... here... here to... and here." Then he checked my neck, and I said, "oh btw, I've been getting headaches" and he was like... *sarcastically*"no..... really?!?!" he did THREE different adjustments on my neck alone... kinda frightening really. However, with the pelvis being not so twisted anymroe, its relieved pressure from my tailbone, and therefore, MUCH less pain. Very good!! Ha ha... i saw a Dr, just not the one you all wanted me to see. Now... some religious ppl go to confession to confess their sins. I however, go to a chiropractor... tis totally like confessing my sins and feeling guilty about the horrible things I do to my body...

"forgive me Larry, for my back is out. 2 weeks ago we all went crazy carpetting at midnight, and we fell and Ashley rode my head down the hill. Then I was wrestling Tiffany and cracked my head against the coffee table. Then I went haying and a board fell on my head and then shoulder, and I continued to lift heavy bales. I carry exceptionally heavy trays of food at work in one hand throwing my body out of balance. The other night I decided I could probably still do backhandsprings even tho I've been out of gymnastics for 5 years, and then later I wrestled with Adam... here's my $30, HEAL ME."

Well that was entertaining. Anwyays, after taht got a TOGO sandwhich from Denny's, went to the boys apartment in search of sunglasses... sat near window so I could have sun while eating my sandwhich. Went to work... did workish stuff... Tammy was there today, OMG, I was so happy... and for the record, today was the first day in a long time I DIDN"T storm around thinking about how much I hated my job... in fact it was enjoyable... Tammy has htis habit of making me want to do a good job, and happy to be there and be apart of "team D" *gag* but its true... she is the best manager ever, and if she was at PG Denny's more often when I got back I would seriously consider reapplying... she knew I was quiting, asked me all about my new job, when she heard that I was staying for an extra week, she thanked me and told me how wonderful that was of me... made me feel like a valued employee, fuck I love her! lol.

Anwyays, on 1/2 hour break, made Cole walk down and see me, and we went for a walk... it was really nice... sunshine, warmth, EXCERSIZE... very cool.

Finished work, dropped by Ashleys for a lil while, came home, downed a cup of Chamomile tea, read everyones blog, and here I am! About to go to bed myself, BEFORE 2 am for once, WOO HOO, hopefully I'll get some stuff accomplished tomorrow... yay me.

I haven't posted quotes in a while, so enjoy...

I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I think it might not be a bad idea.

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Live and let live, that's what I say. Anyone who can't understand that should be killed. It's a simple philosophy, but it's always worked well in our family.

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it

When you look at the average American you realize there's nothing nature enjoys more than a good joke.

Ah, to be a bird. To fly the skies, sing my song, and best of all occasionally peck someone’s eyes out.

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

Swimming is not a sport, swimming is a way to keep from drowning! That's just common sense!

A lot of these people who keep a gun at home for safety are the same ones who refuse to wear a seat belt.

Religion easily—has the best bullshit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man...living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

I Hate it when people say "life is short." What do you mean life is short? Can you do something longer than life?

Have you ever noticed, in traffic, anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac!

Ok......... so maybe I went a lil overboard, but that is why we LOVE George Carlin... *sigh* i need more George Carlin DVDs... he so funny... Ok, bed time...

3 comments:

JJ said...

Ah George Carlin. He invented the rant and then made it his bitch.

iconic_dork said...

oh my. i have to say that i completely agree with all of those, especially the driving one. i constantly see angry people on the road mouthing something to someone because they're not doing the exact right thing. either it's too slow, too fast, or in the way of them going too slow or too fast. hypocrites.

becca said...

I love Tammy too...she's so great. I worked with her on Monday, and it was just so wonderful.