Sunday, May 07, 2006

Are you feeling hot hot hot?

For anyone whos interessted we found residence after knocking on many doors. Much fun actually, people are so nice... Totally want to help people. Anyways, the cool thing about where i'm living, is that my landlord is a very tall jamaican lady. For the three of us is a grand a month, but food is included. Yay! Haven't met her yet, lisa, my roommate and a manager took care of it all, so we'll move in tonight. So at the moment i'm listening to darby rap to ice ice baby as we drive to hamilton to help some people there set up housing! Ha ha... Driving through grimsby... What a name.

3 comments:

Cole said...

I wonder what type of food you will have with a jamaican lady as your landlord? To bad to here abotu your cheeks....heheh And YAY! For BNL I love them so much I explode...it happen some times. Glad you have a place to stay and your all ready to start your cool adventure. LOve you lots *Hugs and kisses* miss you!

Cole said...

PS. What you feel is what you are, And what you are is beautiful!!:D

JJ said...

I miss you!

Funny coincidence... I'm listening to Old apartment right now by bnl. Yay for new experiences. Take care, enjoy, and I hope that you have tons of fun with the jamaican landlord! Take pictures.

I love you!