Friday, June 09, 2006

And your about to know... The rest... Of the story...

Since my free bike has attracted so much attention, i should probably fess up. After the bike was in my possession a mere sixteen hours, it was stolen... So yes i an now back on foot, looking for another free bike. Other than that things are well... Got drenched today, for half hour downpour, them it cleared up, was very sunny, but kinda cold. Have i mentioned i'm going to CANADA'S WONDERLAND this sunday... For a mere twenty four dollars?

2 comments:

Cole said...

YAY, canada's wonderland.... um, what's to wonderful abot wonderland? You will have to tell me. Becasue I didn't even know we had a wonderland tell you told me:S YA! very exciting for you though. Miss you *HUgs and kisses* love you a ton!

Anonymous said...

So this didn't explain how you came across the free bike still??