Saturday, July 29, 2006

Exciting Things!!

Well... my book order is comming in, but I'm a lil early, so I thougth I'd quickly post on my blog here. Thats right, books come in today, start delivering in 8 days... kinda exciting!! Then its off to Nashville, and the long drive home...

Can't belive I've already been here longer than 3 months... thats crazy... i left hom 13 1/2 weeks ago.

OH! Its also my Daddy's birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! I miss you...

Allsoooo...... in other exciting news... I got my grades (finally, i know...) I got 2 B+ (Marketing and Accounting) and A- (Management) YYYAAYYYY!!!!!! Not bad for working fulltime graveyards while going to school!! Sooooooo happy, i seriously didn't think I did that well...

So I'm still sick... not sure what to do on that one, but I guess there isn't much I can do.. R&R when I get home will be good.

Phantom is sooooo good.

And everytime I look at Screenshots for the new Zelda, I think I need to grab new pants... seriously... the graphics... so real. And Link... so hot... seriously, do you think they based this one off a real person? Think he's 19-21? Single? Searching far adn wide for a 5'2" girl with light brown hair and blue eyes, named Dezeray? Think I need a life outside of fantasy... maybe...

Thats all... going to oggle at Link some more while I wait for the book guy to get here!!!

2 comments:

Cole said...

hahah... You know just the other day I saw this thing in the news paper saying male shearching for female, must like fishing, horse, playing music at the lon lon ranch, Fighiting evil spirts in parlous dungeons, then please contact navi via fairy link.
PS: must also think green tunics are hot

Always proud of you and your acheievments dez you never stop short of amazing:D

Lots of love cole

Anonymous said...

You could think that there is some one out there like Link, or you could live in a fanticy world?