Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hello fellow bloggers!

A quick post from an actual computer!! Hurray!!!

So.. I've noticed... alot of you SUCK AT POSTING!!! After all the promises I got when I left... we'll update all the time, send you e-mails... seriously... disapointment.

I'm sure you've all read the mass e-mail, so I don't really have much to say.

But I love you all... Cole's going to send out another care package soon, actually, it will only be filled with the things some of you procrastinators forgot to get to him... so actually get it to him this time eh?!?!! Becca... ifyou could get my xmas present to me, I'd really appreciate it... quotes really get me through the day, of all different types...

Anyways, I'm running out of time, and theres a huge pile of dirty laundry and paperwork waiting at home for me...

Take care of yoruselves guys... please write, update blogs, etc. I can only see most blogs on SUnday tho, just so you konw.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Hello my friend! Have I got a line for you! It's not exactly a quote, it's the pick up line i was going to tell you before your calling card ran out and i couldn't talk to you anymore today...here it is, it definitely replaces the 'chloroform' one, perhaps even your chocolate muffin one (only perhaps!! don't worry) Okay, here it is. "I'll bet you I can run faster horny than you can scared, so don't run..."

Cole said...

Hey... Yeah I will get on that BSAP (before soon as possiable) YEah that's right.. Damn I am awesome Well i hope you get your laundry all clean which reminds me I also need to get that done:D tons of love and lots of hugs Cole bear!

becca said...

I can get it in, but it isn't finished. Mostly, but not entirely...who knew that it would take so long? I have worked on it, I swear. Seriously, I thought life would be less busy, but I was wrong. Hey, don't even have time to finish packing for the big move before I go out of town in three days....ughh. My still pregnant sister is also beyond needy right now...Oh, and I hate denny's...almost quit yesterday. Seriously. I'm still considering it...rules my life.

P.S. Send ME your address, 'cause I have stuff that I want to send too...not just in a care package!

P.P.S. I think I've updated my blog more than anyone! But I could be wrong...

safromhell said...

i have internet now and there is a new blog oh impatiant one :P

Anonymous said...

Was it exciting to beable to have access to a real computor?

Pony Keeper