Sunday, November 19, 2006

Seriously... that squirrel mocks tired students!!

Ok, finally got rid of the jerk, with his hypnotic dance that confuses students who have just mashed brains doin h/w for 6 straight hours on a computer...

SO! I managed to get OUT of the 16 hour work day!! THank you, thank you!!! BP was actually quite sympathetic to the situation and said if I felt it was "too much" to come in after working the other job, take the night off, come in Saturday. OK! Done and done... thank goodness.

Because of the wind, our clothes line is down (the tree it was attatched to had no branches and was standing on its own was BLOWN OVER by the wind), the BBQ is lying flat on the patio with a knob broken off, my father had to take an "adventurous route" to work, and the ponies got to live in the barn for an extra 6 hours.

SO! Saturday was sssssoooooooo wonderful!! My aunt Christine, and her husband Richard came into town, and brought the newest addition to their family, Maximillian!!! He's sssoooooo adorable!! Melted my heart instantly. And it was so great to sit and talk with my aunt.... she's one of the most intelligent people I know, and I value her opinion very much. I was ssooooooo upset when I had to say goodbye, which I dind't have much time for b/c naturally, I was running late. I would post a picture of my newest cousin, but my camera is outa commission due to no batteries, and not having $30 to get more :S lol.

Ok, I need to run to bed, where Rand is waiting for me... My book silly, what were you thinking?!?!?

2 comments:

JJ said...

Maxamillion? That is too cute.

GopherX said...

Man, later in the series you'll find Rand the least desireable character to think about in bed.