Saturday, December 09, 2006

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Ok, so I wasn't going to post about this, even tho I figured everyone would find out within a matter of hours anyways, but then I read my MSN name (blog title) and decided it wasn't my fault there were other powers at work.

So after work and eating appy's with Melissa, I stop by the guy's apartment to pick up my cell phone. Zac randomly mentions Jeremy needs a ride over, so I say I'll pick him up on my way home. Clearly i"m exausted, b/c he is SO far the opposite way of me going home. Anyways, I go pick him up, back out of his driveway, turn right onto what I think is Tabor. We're driving, its great, and I switch lanes so that I'm in the left lane... except, we're NOT on Tabor, we're actually on a 2 lane side street, and Jeremy starts FREAKING out b/c we're in the oncomming lane (no vehicles were comming) and he feels I'm going to kill him!! Next time I'm tired, I'm going home and Jeremy can walk :P

p.s. This has been my MSN name for a couple days now :S

No comments: