Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fairytale's Over

Hello all!!!

Well, happy to report I'm comming down off this roller coaster of emotions... which I'm sure will be nice for everyone around me.

But exciting things are happening... atm me and my mother are watching Shrek 2, which is deffinetly high on my list of favourite movies. Also, on the 27th I should be going to Edmonton with Jenny Stephanie and Kaylee... wow, I'm the only one in that group that doesn't have an "ee" ending to my name, yet the spellings on their name's are all different... interesting.

Yesterday was tres fun. Melissa and I went shopping for some England stuff for her. We got her the PRETTIEST dress ever... I can't describe it, but lets just say with the dress, shoes, and accessories she looked gorgeous. I'm only sad I can't be there to see her at the Phantom of the Opera when she goes out... Its going to be weird going 2 months without her... what am I supposed to do?

Today was fun to. Hermiting today, tho I might add I'm getting bad at the hermit thing. I talked on the phone, visited with my dad, and now I'm hanging out with my mom. But I cleaned house, made cookies, blasted country music, played on the computer... its been great. Very healing and healthy. Edit: VERY Bad at hermiting... I talked to Cole on the phone twice for a total of 1 hour, Jenny for over an hour, Ben for a little more than an hour, then Melissa for an hour!! My goodness...

Now that I've rambled on about nothing for a while, I"ll post this and go back to my movie... *hugs* to all those in blogger land!!

1 comment:

becca said...

You changed the blog! I like it. :)

Hope you're doing well, babe...hopefully we can chat sometime soon. (I keep saying that, but with the lives we tend to lead, will we have time? There's a question...ugh...)

Miss you lots! Hugs! :)