Monday, July 16, 2007

Yes, I am infact, Alive.

First off, HUGE thanks to AJ and Chris who got a very brief look into the world of Dez when they helped us hay on friday... we only pullled 126 bales off the field and due to rain we didn't even unload them, but the help is very much appreciated. :D That also gives all you folks a chance to help with the other 174 bales we still need!! Not sure when, weather depending, don't worry I'll post here!!

So... the landlord is comming today to take a look at our apartment... FINALLY!!! And I've also managed to unpack some stuff, go me :D Our house is unpacked, but my bedroom not so much... but I'm making some headway.

AND WILL THE NEW NANA EVER COME OUT?!?!? Sorry, its been 3 weeks... I'm going through withdrawls... I"m going to start rereading Nana, which is weird, I NEVER reread books, and I rarely rewatch movies... but atm I'm rereading Sword of Truth, Nana, Parakiss, and Harry Potter. Weird.
Speaking of Harry Potter, the new movie was SO FANTASTIC!! I saw it with my family last night!! Was a very excellent time... also can't wait for the book, but since I intend on rereading the entire series first it will be a while before I read it, SO! No talking to me about it... NOTHING, not even a tiny bit. THe other reason for waiting is I have to let my Sister Mom and Dad read it before me, so I might as well get the others outa the way. So nervous about the ending...

Also, I"m going back to bartending at BP... I've had enough of PRT sorting trees... especially after thursday when all the middleaged women were acting like children. It was the worst display of "me me me" I'd ever seen. Very disapointing.

Happy news, I got a PS2!!!! And Nic (Tubman, Steph (roommate)'s b/f, and kitchen worker at BP) lent me Kingdom Hearts I and II!!! So, that has been occupying me very much :D

I'm not sure what else to tell y'all... so I'm going to leave you with my fave secret from PostSecrets this week... it made me very happy :D

I made this face ->:D 4 other times in this post....

I need a life.

5 comments:

Cole said...

YAY! Are you going to look for a second job then or keep working at BP? Awwww you got to see harry potter :P I didn't/haven't but If i wait to long I will have no one to go with!! Well i am glad you are alive and not dead. And NANA is never comming out ... well not until they get a new person to do the translating they said. So it might be a while I hope not though:S Well have a great day LOts of love and hugs.
Cole*_*

safromhell said...

hmmm my ps2 is better cause i have resident evil :P and the simpsons. anyways just let me know when you go for the rest of the hay i will be off on thurs and fri

Sonja said...

You need the Katamari games. Baadly. They are so neato!

And...I think it's your fault I'm addicted to that site. But thank you, I love it!

Short comment this time. I should be sleeping. Love!

becca said...

Harry Potter movie WAS fabulous! Oh, and if you are looking for a new second job, I'll be leaving mine soon, so I'm sure they'll need at least one more server...and you already have a bit of an in, seeing as Bree thought you were so damn cool!

I have to come see this new apartment of yours soon, my dear! I hope we can do tea sometime in the near future...

Mel said...

OMG LOVE THE PICTURE!! It's perfect! Simpler for them to draw it out in crayon! lol