Friday, October 26, 2007

Bloggidy blog blog!

There are many various things that I'm giong to briefly touch on. First off, the most recent and most exciting... I got tickets to a show the 2nd week I'm in Calgary... no... not country music... you might as well give up... you can't guess... its... GEORGE CARLIN!!! I got tickets on the main floor, row 15, January 16th 8:00pm for George Fucking Carlin in Calgary AB. I have to miss an Adobe Photoshop class, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Also, as we all know I can't eat icecream, so I figured I'd replace it with Sherbet... Nope, that has milk to!!! So i'm stuck with Stupid store brand Gelato... which isn't bad, but more expensive than sherbet and I like the texture of sherbet better!

Now!! Halloween... like every otehr weekend, I close both friday and saturday this weekend, HOWEVER, I have Wednesday off!!! So... if anyone has plans for the actual halloween night that you feel like including me in... well you know what to do :P

And now that i've cut dairy out of my diet, less acne!! Hurray... oh except its being followed up with something that reminds me of exema (sp?). I (for the first time in my life) have dry scaley patches of skin?!? Wtf?!?!? Scales or zits, is this really a choice I have to make?!?!

Randomness, I made an awesome dinner tonight consisting off marinated pork chops with grilled pineapple, cornmeal muffins and green beans!!!

9 weeks 6 days till I leave!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Woman, join my super-awesome-trick-or-treating-crowd! My brother is going to be in town, so I'm taking him out with whoever is willing to come along. So far there is a good sized group...you should come, it shall be awesome!