Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Well, as some of you may or may not know, my 20th birthday is next wednesday, and w/o Cole here looks like I"m in charge of planning it. I initially didn't want to go out for my birthday, but I also don't think its horribly healthy to sit at home with a bottle of wine and cry all night... so out we shall go!!! LoL!!! Just sending this e-mail to get a feel for who would want to come out to maybe Kelly O's on next Wednesday, say 7 p.m. or so... or if Thursday works better for people, maybe we shall go out thursday. Sorry to those of you who got the e-mail AND read my blog.... Anyways, if y'all could RVSP ASAP so I know whether or not to make reso's, that would be excellent. And then maybe dancing or video games after dinner is in order... all thoughts welcome. Thanks guys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work wednesday night, but thursday night I could manage.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Sonja said...

I am available whenever! Wooo.

becca said...

Oh I wish I could be there. can we celebrate your birthday again when I'm home in december? I love you!!

Cole said...

Becca don't worry we can have a Vancouver birthday for dez!