Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cous cous!

Ok, is cous cous not the most happiest sounding word? like.... seriously, say it out loud, cous cous! I was watching "hows its made" on TV, and they showed how they made cous cous... she said it so many times, and she DIDN"T laugh! I was amazed i must say!! I figure she practiced in front of a mirror to acquire that skill, cause i think saying "cous cous" w/o laughting, is resume material!!

Uuugggghhh.... superstore was sssoooo boring today!! started at 9 am, got put on express, and mostly watched the cashiers on the big lanes work!! It was sssoooooo horrible! But you can't say i don't like work! I watch it all the time! eee hee hee!! came home, slept in my work shirt, then read book, ate dinner almost puked... apparently still sick *sigh* but i have a day off tomorrow, as far as i know! lol!!

Wwhhheeeeeee had more liquid lawn today, i think i'm becomming addicted... and i'm trying to make Jen G addicted to, so her health will improve, i mean, come on!! THe stuff kills cancer for petes sake!! Tho i don't know what Pete had to do with any of this, unless he had cancer... *plays with imaginary gotee*... anyways, and imagine who i saw at Booster Juice.... none other than Becca, naturally! the girl LIVES there... seems i can't go there w/o seeing her there... and the ironic part is, she never buys a booster juice while i'm there... its always her second visit of the day... pooooooor poor BEcca.

After that, went to Kaylee's house, who i haven't seen forever and we watched the begining of the ring 2, well.... i'm sure they watched ALL of the ring, but i took off cause me so sick... and here i am like a freak writing more on my blog.... anyways, sweet dreams about cous cous!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... cous cous cous cous.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... cous cous cous cous......

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist."

2 comments:

becca said...

Okay, Dez...what's with the cheap advertising on our blogs? Man oh man. Oh, and for the record, you didn't see me at booster juice, you saw me at the MAILBOX, which happened to be near booster juice. And the first time you saw me there (which happened to be my second time that day) was because I'm a stupid oaf who left my cell phone there. *sigh* Hope you're feeling better soon, hun.

I agree that Cous Cous is fun to say. Want to hear another fun word?: Chechnya. So much fun to say! :D

*Hugs*

JJ said...

Bahahaha. yay for booster juice and for pete's sake as well because I think he might have cancer. Becca is addicted... I will slowly become addicted because I need something to kill the cancer that is in me ( I will probably get it one day considering how I get EVERYTHING... except herpes, thank god!!!)

Becca should start doing advertising for Booster Juice and also for the mailbox that is located near booster juice... I bet the mailbox would pay well. bahaha. I'm weird.

Cous cous = cool word.
Chechnya = cool word, and cool place.
LLAMA FAAAAACE! = cool randomness.

I had to add something, even though it was stupid.

I love you my dear girl and hope you feel better today.