Monday, August 22, 2005

Sicky... :(

Hmph.... i feel like crap... all my energy is drained and i just feel icky...

Today I kinda moped around, played Zelda; Windwaker for a while, sailed from island to island trying to collect my map. Then took my lil sister down town to accomplish things... went to Denny's for my check, but they looked busy, so went to the superstore... spent WAY to much time day dreaming in housewares with Tiff, she uh.... likes interior decorating to say the least. Then she picked up some food, and we headed off to Canadian Tire, where i thought my cool present for Mel was... it wasn't tho, but then i just had to show Tiff their ridiculously priced tape decks... when outa no where this guy appears, (NOT an employee) shows up and says, you wanna hear this through the good amp? starts fiddlin with buttons, does not know what hes doing, then finally gets a stereo to go through some speakers... tells us how to switch decks and speakers, then walks away... as do i! *rolls eyes* freak... anwyays, went to walmart, got Mels present, Tiff found a strobe light she almsot fell on the floor drooling over, so she got that, then we went to see Mel! YAY!! i missed my friend, but we stayed toooo long, but oh well, good visit, she liked my gift i'd been trying to get her for quite sometime, oh! and she got me the coooooolest sign (OORRRR a coaster) that says:

I don't suffer from insanity... i enjoy EVERY minute of it!

Eeee hee hee, i love it!! then got my paycheck from Dennys, found out that somehow Lynn managed to lose the special Denny's direct deposit sheet that was attached to my bank information... so i had to refill taht out so i could get direct deposit, which pisses me off, b/c it was stapled to the other sheet... anwyays, came home, talked to my dad played more Zelda (YAY!) then mom came home early, I made cookies, then Tiff came home early, so we all spent a night together watching "the incredibles" And i want to be like Edna!! i'm tall enough!!

PAH! Supermodels... nothing super about them! Just spoiled little stick figures with poofy lips!

:D :D I could do it!! lol anways, this was an entirely pointless blog... and i should get some sleep, recover my health for my morning shift at teh superstore tomorrow! *hugs and love*

"Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died."

No comments: