Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Crappy Cars!!

Ok.... its been a while since i've posted, but i've been busy! I picked up a fourth job (washing dishes at the Log House Restaurant) but it shouldn't be to often that i have to work there... just when Tiff or my mom needs help (practically my whole family works there, my dad should come in and "deal" with roudy customers now...) anyhoo, like i said, been working 2 jobs a day, Tuesday: Worked superstore 10:15-2:30, worked out, worked at Denny's 5-1:30AM!!!! was vvvvvvvvvvvery sleepy!! slept in till noon wednsday, rode my horsey, worked Tabor Mountain Ski hill 4:30-8:00 then log house restaurant 8:00-11:30...

OK Cars! crappy freakin cars! So... at the begining of the PGX I ended up living off a granola bar (too lazy to make breakfast) and a bag of chips b/c i didn't have enough time to get real fooood cause my FREAKIN CAR WOULDN"T START! Just... wouldn't do anything, wouldn't even ATTEMPT to turn over..... reminded me of when i try to start my car w/o the clutch in, however the clutch WAS in!! So wander inside.... Daaadddddyyyyy..... the saftey neutral release button somehow sunk in, and my clutch was no longer able to reach it... beiing lazy and pressed for time, we BENT it, instead of properly fixing it! w/e, its all fine and dandy, arrive just in time to get lectured. Then sunday, i'm finished for the weekend, and my dear friend Becca comes in to the house (Mels house btw, my OTHER home) to inform me that my lights are on... ok, i do that a LOT, so i grab my keys and head out to fix the problem.... however, the lights aren't actually on... the brake lights are just lighting up the sky, but nothing else.... *FUCK**!! *kicks car... twice* talk to becca, then drive home, talk to mommy, we fiddle with the electrical, and wires, then decide just to unplug the damn things, but can't figure out how to unplug the top one.... when my dad calls! YAAAYYY DADDY!! tell him whats up, and he goes... oh.. i wonder.... theres a switch on the floor, just like your neutral saftey release... i go check.... sure enough, now my brakes aren't makin contact with this stupid switch, BECAUSE the little rubber thingy decided to disintegrate, and whats even better, is there is a HOLE just big enough for the stupid switch to fit through w/o the rubber thing. So in the end i take a nut and bolt and pop it through the hole, but by now my neck is permanently stuck to my shoulder b/c of the limited work space underneath all my petals!! *sigh* if one more switch goes down there, i'm pushin my car into the river!!! at least its cheap on gas!

OK, since its my day off i should go accomplish things!!

ALL HANDS ON DECK! :D ;)

1 comment:

Cole said...

That sucks but it reminds me of my frist cars too...and i also ran to your dad for help! Well more like I complianed and you were like dad coles car is stupied hahah