Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ashabklah....

UUUUGgghhhhhh...... aslghasdhgajklgh ag asdhgalsfgh alh ahglshgklasdgkdfsghfkjklj..... *cough* ok lets try this again... i'm ssssoooo sleepy, and sore, and welll asdjkhasdh seems the only word to describe it. Have been working late nights, which means I start at 10pm, and work till 6am... of course, to top that lovely piece of work there, i'm DEZ, which means I've also been working another job during this... ha ha... ok, i HAVEN"T previously bitched about this (just skimmed other posts) so here was my schedule the past couple days.

Sunday, worked 10pm-6am. Monday, was awoken after an hours worth of sleep, but managed to squeeze another 2 in.... went to the airport to pick up Patience and Jeff, went to work at Superstore from 2:30-6:30, came home, stalled in the driveway (i'm EXAUSTED what do you expect? plus the gate was closed so i had to stop, start, stop start) annnddd.... it wouldn't start again... walk in to the house, have a melt down, dad and mom come and push the car while i've got it in second with the clutch in, release the clutch quickly, and car starts beautifully, drive in to the yard, dad fiddles with my neutral safety release button (WHICH i told him it wasn't already...) then he takes a metal rod, pokes it through the engine near the starter, and THWACKS it a few good times, tells me to start it, and oila! so now i have a steel rod in my trunk in case it happens again, but is that SERIOUSLY considered fixing it? anyways, go in the house sleep for an hour, go to Denny's and do it ALLLLLLL over again. THEN! came home, 7:15, went to bed, and.... had a dream that Mel called my cell phone, and i flipped it open and closed... woke up later, and realized oh no, that was real... *sigh*

So during my late night escapades, i've only had one walk out, last night, fuckin bastard! and one set of really drunk ppl the night before. Now the drunk ppl were just crude... getting them to agree to food we actually made at 2:00am was difficult to say the least, and in the end i just asked the cook to unthaw some stuff to keep em happy. THEN, i go see how everything is, and i get "peachy" and "smurfy".... well now thats intriguing,

dez: Why smurfy, everything blue?

drunk 1: Yaaa..... we're all blue.....

Drunk 2: I wish i could get my hands on some blue (they'd been pressing for beer all night)

drunk 3: Ya we're blue, specially my balls, i have the urge to splurge (tuned him out here, tho i imagine it was more of the same stuff)

Drunk 1: ha ha, you get paid to stand here and take this crap with a smile

Dez: Yup

Drunk 3: hey she knows i'm kidding

UUggggghhhh.... w/e, that was just tttooooo weird for me. *yawn* uggggh..... so sleepy, only got 4 hours sleep this morning, and i have to go work at the superstore at 4.... when will this nightmare end?

OK! So sunday I had the LEAST productive day ever. Tried to deposit my coins but the bank was closed. Tried to buy tires but they didn't have the ones i wanted in stock then tried to convince me to get other ones... went to superstore to hand in my letter of resignation, noone was their to accept it... how pathetic is that, i couldn't even quit my freakkin job! Tried to buy coin rolllers, superstore was outa stock, tried to give my aunt her b-day card, she wasn't home, tried to see cole and get my gifst, he wasn't home... i did however nab my gift and run... :D

Been seeing lots of Cole and Daniel and Jeremy and Zack and Andrea lately, b/c they figured out that if they want to see me, they have to go to where i'm working. So sunday we all hung out at Denny's for 2 1/2 hours, and then we all went grocery shopping monday!! lol! it was awesome that i was getting paid to visit with friends.

Ok this work aholic is going back to bed...

"Sleep is HIGHLY overrated... you'll get enough of it when you die!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HSAHRHO IONFAER SFDRTCS PLTOFAO OORMOMO EVUSRET METTDFH