Thursday, September 08, 2005

I was the turkey...

I was the turkey the whooooooooole time.

*ahem* so i sit before my computer at 12:03 to write on my blog for the sake of keeping awake a few hours more so that late nights don't suck as much over the next few days. Just returneth from Mel's house where we caused Becca to have multiple orgasms ;) (j/k) oh, and of course watched Shakespeare in Love which i believe was brilliantly done, developing alot of Shakespeares plays with in this one movie centered around a romance similar to that of Romeo and Juliet. "For never was there a tale of more woe, then this of Juliet, and her Romeo" *sigh* the beauty of it all.

Soooooo..... i spend all of my waking hours at work... i sleep, go to work, go home and sleep, get up, go to work.... alas, woe is me.

I unfortunatly have nothing of interest or value to say on this blog, so without further adieu, i shall spare you the minutes of your life you will never get back.... goodnight

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TYHNN EAWOU YMRWG EIEOE BODTB

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becca said...

Dezzy! Hurray for Denny's blog...hehe, we're such dorks. Oh, and I think I made Eric angry...I credited you to a burn that he said, and now he's being fat and grumpy about it. :P Hope latenight treats you well tonight...I'll more than likely see you on Saturday...I start at 7...I'm pretty sure you're off at 6, but...don't know...errlak...my brain hurts.