Saturday, September 17, 2005

Throat... swelling... overrrrrrrrr

AHA!!! I am the master of sleep. I've been adding up what i've been getting for sleep since i started working late nights, and the answer is, more than when i worked days or swing. Its aweosme i get a minimum of 8hrs per night, generally closer to 10!! i think i should start reducing my sleep and start accomplishing other things... but oh well.

So today Becky went to a new home, but in all fairness i think she went to the best possible home. Shirley has actually spent the whole time since we left (4.5 hours ago) in the corral with Becky.

Unfortunatly, mom woke me up after 4hrs sleep to go drop her off, but then i came home and slept for another four hours... am i amazing or waht!?!?

What i just noticed, and is really weird... this date will say that i've posted yesterday and today... but by my days and how they work, its actually been 2 days since i posted... *twilight zone theme*

OK! last night, work was NUTS!!!!! LIke, ppl lined up at the doors nuts!! it was aweful, me and Stan are contemplating calling in dead tonight, and me and Mike decided stabbing ppl would be a good stress relief, AND prolly get us outa work tonight... *throws self on ground, starts beating fists on ground* I DON"T WANNA GO!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!! ahem, anyways....

I feel like my throat is swelling over... looks like i've got w/e my father had which is disencouraging cause he's not healthy yet... but i only have a couple days more, and a day of hell, another day, then a day off!! YYYAAAYYYYY!!

Ok, ending this random post, apparently going bowling with my mommy!

"Ever notice anyone going slower than you is a moron, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! whare ye gaun, ye crowlan ferlie!
Your impudence protects you sairly:
I canna say but ye strunt rarely,
Owre gawze and lace;
Tho' faith, I fear ye dine but sparely,
On sic a place.

Ye ugly, creepan, blastet wonner,
Detested, shunn'd, by saunt an' sinner,
How daur ye set your fit upon her,
Sae fine a Lady!
Gae somewhere else and seek your dinner,
On some poor body.

Swith, in some beggar's haffet squattle;
There ye may creep, and sprawl, and sprattle,
Wi' ither kindred, jumping cattle,
In shoals and nations;
Whare horn nor bane ne'er daur unsettle,
Your thick plantations.

Now haud you there, ye're out of sight,
Below the fatt'rels, snug and tight,
Na faith ye yet! ye'll no be right,
Till ye've got on it,
The vera tapmost, towrin height
O' Miss's bonnet.

becca said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your mom goes to college,
And...

Okay...can't think of anything interesting...

That poem sucked. I guess I'm not as good as the "anonymous poetry bandit", but hey, I tried.

take care, hun!

Becca

JJ said...

the spammers are getting hilarious.

Anyways dez darling I hope your dennys shift is going okay and isn't crazily busy. I hope that you get your car fixed soon, maybe I shall steal it and get it fixed for you? or get one of them fancy mechanics-in-a-can to come to the denny's parking lot and work his magic!

here is my poem contribution:

I want to take your daughter,
instead of your order please.
I want to put her in a video,
she'd make a fine living on her knees.

love your jen.

Cole said...

Everone is right Stan dose kick ass!! I wish I had a Stan at work so I could be like *Pfftt* "I want the good denny's Stan". Sad to hear about becky but I am super glad she went to a great home!

*hugs*

take care sweets!!
like it says at the top cole