Friday, September 16, 2005

And now even the blog won't work for me

*sigh* my car is becomming embarrassing... of course, its not even the cars fault, its the fact taht me and my dad are to lazy to fix a part of it is MOSTLY the reason.... but if it didn't decide to get clogged with debris we wouldn't have to fix it now would we?!?! but i'm begining to think enough is enough. Twice today i had to pop the hood and beat a certain part with a stick... this certain part i can not for the life of me remember (hell it took all i had to think of the word debris) however, it is attached to the starter, and hence i can't start my car because this attached part is filled with debris but if i wack it with a metal stick it moves the debris and oila, it starts. However, rather annoying... i just hope it doesn't cost much to fix. Hee hee, all this car talk reminds me of Dane Cook!! (god, what DOESN"T these days)

*to the "beat" of a modern car alarm*
Hellllooooooooooooooooooo, I'm a caaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr. GASOLINE. MAKES. ME. RUN. Baaaacckkkk seat..... trunk space.....

Happy happy. ANyhoo, managed to accomplish dick all today, seroiusly!! woke up to Cole bringing me icecream (which was very wonderful btw) so visited with him for a while, then booted him out, unloaded the downstairs bathroom (filled with bags destined for VV) cause apparently they're going to actually make it into a bathroom for me... which will be an odd concept.. lol, anwyays, dad drove off with that, and my grandma called, whom i haven't talked to in a while.... then my aunt called, agian who i ahdn't talk to in a while, then she drove over to see me, so we visited, picked mushrooms (don't get too excited folks, just edible non halucinogenic ones from my lawn), dad came home, asked me then then ordered me the then threatened me to make dinner (it was an ordeal, lol) so made dinner, had a shower, then left to hang out with Mel and Becca!! Which was much fun, lots of talking, and THEN!! this is sssooo good it gets its own paragraph

We went to Earl's for desert.... first off, very yummy male chef's and bus boys there!! *slurp* lol, BUT the kicker, which gets to be in bold b/c of its importance is the orgasmic chocolate cake we had there!!! ok, in all fairness Becca got it, but lets face it, me and mel ate most of it, it was omg drop an egg on the spot good. Me and mel decided if we ever feel "lonely" or "frusterated" we'll just go order the cake there!! seriously! that good!

after that, went to work, all hyper and in a REALLY good mood.... which work sufficiently worked on killing for me. All my tables ordered desserts tonight, which we servers have to make themselves. The few that didn't, ordered shakes for drinks. talk about piss me off. And then.... there were maybe 3 tables that didn't order either... do you know what they ordered instead? you geussed it FUCKIN SALADS!!! like, wtf?!?! Anywyas, when that hellish nightmare slowed down, Mike let me take a break, then he went for his, and it was sufficiently quiet after that. I like that word... sufficiently... sufficiently hee hee, very fun word, almost as good as cous cous, BUT getting back to topic, i had this somewhat drunk, younger male tabel come in, and after walking away from teh table heard one say, "fuck man, shes hot" and another say "i know!!" tee hee... made me laugh that they were so loud, and kinda feel good! Then, i brought their food, and was beign smartassish, and the guy looked at his food and went, "beautiful" to whcih i replied "why thank you!" in unison to him saying, "just like you" then i walked away going oh god, like usual... lol!! belive you me, none of them my type, but nice to be complimented!

and alas, it is 4:30am, so i should find sanctuary in my bed, for it'll be an actual shift tomorrow night which i should prepare for with sleep.

"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want --an adorable pancreas?"

"It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly. "

"By today's beauty standards, of course, Marilyn Monroe was an oil tanker."

"Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies, for instance."

3 comments:

becca said...

Ahh...the chocolate cake. What about we go back for some more in a couple of days or so? You know, so that maybe by then, you can recover from your "orgasm". :D

Hugs!

Becca

Anonymous said...

When my mother died I was very young,
And my father sold me while yet my tongue
Could scarcely cry 'weep, weep, weep, weep,'
So your chimmneys I sweep & in soot I sleep.

There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head,
That curl'd like a lamb's back, as shav'd: so I said,
'Hush, Tom, never mind it, for when your head's bare
You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair.'

And so he was quiet, & that very night,
As Tom was sleeping, he had such a sight,
That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned & Jack,
Were all of them lock'd up in a coffin of black.

And by came an Angel who had a bright key,
And he open'd the coffins & set them all free;
Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing, they run,
And wash in a river, and shine in the Sun.

Then naked & white, all their bags left behind,
They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind;
And the Angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,
He'd have God for his father & never want joy.

And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,
And got with our bags & our brushes to work,
Tho' the morning was cold, Tom was happy & warm;
So if all do their duty they need not fear harm.

Cole said...

hahah... sounds like my ice cream was out done by cake!! damn you Becca and mel your always one step a head of me!
Only if i had boobs i think i could at lest be on the same playing feild!!:P

*hugs and kissies*

Cole boy