Sunday, September 11, 2005

Vampires

Hmmm.... i believe i'm turning into a vampire... and an antisocial one at that. Though me and Holly and Perry discussed it last night (at work, where else do i talk to ppl) and we're uncertain if i'm ACTUALLY a vampire. While i DO sleep during the day, and drink ppls blood, I don't actually go out at night either... I'm merely, awake then... but then again, i spose Vampires dont' really HAVE to leave their sanctuary whilst awake, its enough to just stay outa the sun.

Of course, after last night at work you'd think i was just a vamp. Omg, never had so many older guys hit on me... its was.... different. Like... i had this hug table in the back, and mike was like, omg dez, these guys tip well. So i was all yay, good table, (FREAKIN noisy table tho... had to yell to get orders) anyhoo, this guy starts implying that we hsould date or something, so i explain, I"M ONLY 17 YEARS OLD!! and he says "thas ok, i'm 18, ok i'm lying i'm 24. How do you feel about older men?" AAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

ALSO! I discovered the REST of the story about a particular incident at work. One night he came in with 2 chicks, and they were all funny, and great, and it was cool, right. So i'm cleaning tables, when i hear one of the girls say, "uh huh, she wants ME!" so i look up and say "damn straight i do" the guy spins around and goes "oh shit'' and they all fall down laughing... i have NO Idea what just happened, but the guy is SUPER embarrassed, and then everytime they come in, they bug him about me, and he gets all embarassed... so FINALLY last night, one of the other girls explained it to me. I geuss what happened is he was talking about how everytime i keep walking by i keep smililng at him (i smile at the world buddy) and how he can feel the sexual tension between us, and how i so want him... then thus, the girls say that i want them more, and then i add my comment, and then he realizes i was behind him the whole time and htinks i over heard everything... so then he asked to borrow a pen, and i said "only if you feel it won't create any sexual tension"

THEN! this thirty year old who was at this guys table table, was like blah blah blah (can't really remember much the same thing) so i once again pointed out that i was 17 and walked away, then overheard him say, "damn, if i were 20 i could go for her" then later, "in theory how much older of a guy would you date? say like 20?" *Sigh* "Ya, i'd prolly date up to early mid twenties, but it entirely depends" "Whoa... really?!? k, say you didn't know how old i was, would you date me?" "no" but one of the girls chimes up, "early twenties, that means you could date me" to which my reply was "oh, i'd make larger exceptions for girls." so the guy who was all embarrassed, has decided that i've shot him down twice now, for a girl... quite humourous actually.

Which is somthing i noticed about myself. I think i'm comfortable enough with myself, and sexuality, that i um.... imply being a lesbian as a way to protect myself... like, with the guys hitting on me, imply i'm a lesbian, and maybe they'll leave me alone. Of course this isn't a very well thought out deffense mechanism, as things like that tend to TURN on guys, but it really worked at one table which was nice... however, i'm pretty sure soem of my friends are CONVINCED i'm a lesbian, cause when i feel uncomfortable, its my defence mechanism... now how fucked up is that?!?!?

Ok, so tonight, i work 10pm-6am (dennys) then 9:30am-2:20pm (superstore) then 10pm-6am (dennys)... and... right now i'm going to a baby shower, so screw sleeping for the next couple days... *sigh* anyways, i shall be going, as apparently we're running late.

*echo echo echo*

3 comments:

JJ said...

you're not a lesbian *shocked look* but... but... I thought you loved me! noooooooooooooooooo!! but if I love you... (recounting dans words) I'll wait for you!

hey, 17 and 24 is NOT BAD! plus if I were at dennys and saw you i'd think you were a pretty hot piece of ass too. Damn you looking good dez!

I miss you. <3 *sniff sniff*

hugs and passionate kisses

Jen!

becca said...

Man, if I didn't start at 6 tomorrow, I'd come in and hit on you too. 'Course, if I were a 40 year old man (and hairy...hehe) things were be more effective.

You, a lesbian!? Naw, you're just in it for the sex, nothing more. ;)

I'll probably see you at 6. Le yuck. Get some sleep, sweetie. We miss you...and not just for the hot lesbian sex. :P

Becca

Cole said...

Ok Who's more malely then me? wait scratch that.. what i meant to say was.... ok your not a lesbian and i am very girl . This is still not helping :( well I hope you didn't fall in love with babies at the baby shower(why is it called that?) say hi to holly and perry if you see them again!

Miss you lots sweets*Hug and kiss*

The all so femmy cole!