Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I had a mad impulse to throw you down on the lunar surface and commit interstellar perversion with you.


Is this not a freakin wicked fractal?!?!

Hmmmm..... i love Woody Allen, he's got some freakin hilarious quotes!! They make me happy. ahem "Sex without love is an empty gesture. But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best. " They tend to be mostly sexually tho... "Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing; between 5 it's fantastic..." He still has some good ones that aren't about sex, "When I was in school, I cheated on my metaphysics exam: I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me. " or one that reminds me of MY parents "When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room." the sexual ones are some of the best tho, "The difference between sex and death is that with death you can do it alone and no one is going to make fun of you. " he's also quite big on death to, "I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens." eeeeeh heee heee, cracks me up... and any excuse for me to quote, is a good excuse!!

SO! Tomorrow.... *eyes dart back and forth, looking for spies* (lowers voice to a hardly audible whisper) I have a day off! *GASP* I know.... tis crazy, but i don't work ANYWHERE tomorrow! I'm very excited, and i'm also not house sitting anywhere either! Have looooottttsss to do tomorrow, gotta get tires with Dad, clean my car, clean my room, make some phone calls *sigh* but its still nice not to have to work anywhere!! tis very exciting, I also have pretty well all thursday off to, cause i work 10pm-2am so i dont' need to sleep in to late thursday either. THen its back to the grind, 10pm-6am friday-tuesday. But i like it, and seems that i'm on a permanent schedule, so my days off/on are consistent!!

and YAY for making oodles of money (thats right, i said OODLES!) "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." *snicker* anyways, because i'm makeing so much money i'm boarding my horse downtown starting october 1st for a few months, i'm ssooooo excited... it'll give me the chance (aka half ass force me) to ride almost daily!! i'm very excited, as i haven't ridden much this year...

Ok, so i get off work at 6am today, go home, get to sleep around.. 8.. and didn't wake up till 5 PM!!!!! like, what the frick, and i only had to work at the superstore till 10, but i got off at 8, and i'm not at AAALLLLLLLL sleepy... like, how the hell am i supposed to sleep!?! I've been up for like.... 5 hours now!! grr to graveyards messing up my sleep patterns!

annnnd.... nothing exciting to report at Denny's... i continue to get hit on, but its calmed down, and nothing really exciting has been happening. Well, except one table lost the girl they brought with them... she just.... left, and from what i gather they didnt' really know her to well either. OH OH!!! Forgot, got a secret shopper report, and i did SUPER great!! am so happy! So i got $30 worth of Denny's coupons (um.... yay?) bah, irrelevant, i am amazing, revere me!!!

REVERE ME!!!!

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying. "

2 comments:

Cole said...

YA! Kantan is comming down town! MAn i miss that guy blue berry!!

becca said...

Hey, nice job on your secret shopper report! So proud! And to think, it would have been a higher score if you had a nametag! (stupid office, running out of nametags) 97.5%...hmmmm, and you got $30 in gift certificates? I think they must hate me, because a few months ago, I got a secret shopper report, and got 100%...and I only got $25. Bastards! *sniff* They love you more than me! *sniff* Ah, well, I guess that's understandable. :P

Love ya hun...Mel and I are getting together on Thursday afternoon...call me if you're up for coming! :D

Hugs!

Becca