Friday, October 14, 2005

Different

She don't get, one single fashion tip, from cosmo magazine, I dont' need no beauty queen.
She don't choose, from the regular menu, just the special of the day, makes them cook it her own way.
Ya she does, just because, She does her own thing, cause she ain't ordinary, plays by her own rules, has her own vocabulary, out of the normal, and she don't have to be innocent, magnificent, just different!
She don't buy, into idealistic lies, or the flavour of the week, its all part of her mystique.
She dont' care, about havin perfect hair, or what other ppl think, thats what makes her so distinct, ain't no doubt, she stands out!

That there, is one of my favourite songs, and I think I'm going to post selections of some of my favourite lyrics of my favourite songs. Why? because its my blog and I can post w/e the hell I want!! Mwa ha ha ha.

First off, most of them are country songs, which alot of ppl don't like, but I appreciate music for the lyrics, and how it affects me emotionally. For the most part country makes me uber happy and bouncy, the "depressing" songs don't depress me, but in fact put me in a more reflective mood.

THis next song I absolutly love, because its a page out of my own fairytale!!

She was in the back yard say it was a little past nine,
When her prince pulled up,
White pickup truck.

Her folks shoulda seen it commin it was only just a matter of time,
Plenty old enough,
And you can't stop love,
No you can't fence time.

Shes got her pretty little bare feet hangin out the window and they're headed out to vegas tonight,
How could 18 years just up and walk away?

Course... I think 18 years (the age that is almost apon me) is a little young... however, a randomized Vegas eloping is right up my alley.

Yeah Connie came back,
for her seconds cousin's wedding.
First time she'd been home in a year or two,
Just in time for the rehersal dinner,
That crazy connie wasn't wearing any shoes <-thast me!!

That song was titled "You can't take the honkey tonk outa the girl" And i'm pretty sure i made it a lil clear part of the reason I like it!

(For the record I've only posted the lyrics I wanted you to read, tehres been a lot in teh middle cut from different songs)

Anywyays, those were some songs that if you didn't notice (and i dont' know how you couldn't!) remind me of me in one form or another. This next song however I like for the inspiration and humour!

Ever been misunderstood misused or misled?
Ever knock on the sky and have it fall on your head?
Well don't worry about it, no no don't worry.

Ever lost your luggage, your marbles your house?
Or found youself in bed with Uncle Sam or Mickey Mouse?

Ever been accused of murder on music row?
Or caught in morning traffic when you really gotta go?

OH NO!

Life is funny life's a mess,
Sometimes I'm cursed soemtimes i'm blessing.
Dont worry about a thing, don't worry about it,
Life is sticky life can bruise, sometimes you win, sometimes you're losing,
No matter what it brings don't worry about a thing.

Ever sit yourself down when the seat is all wet,
Or see your ex suckin face with a lil brunette?
Don't wory about it, no no don't wory.
Ever lost your religion, ever lost your best freind?
Ever found your lost record in the bargain bin?

Or scrape someone else's gum off the bottom your shoe...
Boo hoo!!

We've all got a little junk in the trunk,
And when you're feeling good and sorry.
Remember everything will be just fine,
If i laugh at yours, will you laugh at mine?!

I'm sure just having the lyrics written out doesn't really do the song any justice, but that song is my all time favourite right now!! Makes me uber happy! Anyways, I"ll post this, then maybe post a more significant post, specially since it'll prolly be my last one for a while, since I embark on another work week.

No comments: