Sunday, October 23, 2005

Got no money in my pockets

I've got a hole in my jeans.
I had a job and I lost it.
But it won't get to meeee.
Cause I"m riding with my baby,
and its a brand new day.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee heee hee heee hee heee!!!!!

I leave for Edmonton in 2 days!! But Shay'y says no vodka, which is poopy! lol!! We had SSSSOOOOO much fun with vodka *grimace* especially when she threw the cap out the window and proclaimed we had to finish the vodka now that we had no cap for it... *sigh* *SPLASH* I want COLD water! *snicker* pooooor poor Eryk!! Also, yseterdays dilema is over... a friend from work, Tanja, said some REALLY nice things about him, and us, and I feel totally better. PLUS, he apologized for the whole thing being like elementary school like... and after spending some time with him yesterday, i realized how much I really like him... tee hee.

Work last night was alright, got a $20 tip off of a table, they weren't drunk, they were more like buisiness class couple, who thought i was a REALLY good server especially compared to the server in the section next to them. So yay! Also, SA Chris came in really really drunk... was very funny, he kept saying odd things, making sexual innuendos, then talked about how I was younger than his baby sister, and how Im innocent, and actually, in fact, I'm like a little sister to him, he'd prefer to think of me as his little sister, and his little sister is a slut.... *cough* thanks Chris... lol. Very fun tho!! He is genuinly a nice guy, was very concerned about Tanja cause she wasn't in a good mood and shes his friend, and he cares about his friends... lol very cute. Also another nameless employee came in a lil later a lil tipsy herself... very funny, she didnt' stay long tho, just long enough to run in the back, then out again... and of course, Mike, Stan, Diana, and a friend of theirs came in plastered! Well.... Diana wasn't, she was DD. OMG funny. Stan was all "Dez.. Dez I love you..... and you love Di, and Di loves you. See see, taht was cause you siad I'd do that all drunk, see i was just pretending..." *sigh* Yes Stan.. I got that. BUt thank you for the explanation, and then later writing it on my note pad upside down in the middle of an order, *thumbs up* It was awesoem tho, very fun having them there. Then Mike decided he didn't want to go stay at Stan adn Diana's house, he HAD to go home... but Di wasn't going to let nasty drive him home... so made him ask me, cause i live in the same general direction... so i took him and Mac (who was actually sober and just got off work at the same time as me, AND I found out is a relative of someone Mel plays poker with...) and stuffed them in my car (they actually fit! i don tknow how comfy it was tho...) drove Mac home, then took Mike, still a lil tipsy to feed my horse... very amusing... however, everyone got home safe and sound, and thats all taht matters, tho I was nearly to tired to be driving myself by the end, due to 5 hours sleep in a 48 hour period.

Finished house sitting for Patience today, so I sleep at my house tomorrow morning, night, then off to Edmonton, then when I get back I'm house sitting for the Murdochs for 2 weeks... so back out to the lake and bat infested imagination. I clearly dont' live at home very much.. Oh well, I like money!! Alot more than I'm afriad of bats.

In other news, while I'm gone moms bringing Kantana home again, and after I get back, Apollos going down, so making a horse swap, and speaking of horses, I need to get Apollo ready for bed and go put Kantana too bed! Sending hugs to all teh drunk Denny's employees, even tho none of them read this!

3 comments:

becca said...

Lllama, llama, duck!


Hehe, sounds like your night was interesting...I don't think I've ever seen Stan really really drunk...'course, at last year's Christmas party, I think he was. But, hell, everyone was...

Kevin kept touching Phil, and saying, "Oh, my god! You're so hot...seruiously...touch him! He's like a furnace!" And then Phil told Kevin that Candice used "Whore" shampoo...but honestly, I can't remember how that story goes...

Babe, I think I'm going to drag Jen to see you tonight...or else...maybe I'll bug Cole to...hmm

*uber hugs*

becca said...

Okay...I totally wrote a comment a minute ago...*eerie music plays*

Well, maybe it'll show up soon...anyway, in that OTHER post, I said I was going to come bug you at work, but, since you're not going to be there, that won't really work.

SOOO...yes, if I don't see you before you leave tomorrow, then HAVE FUN!...don't get too crazy...or get a ticket for underage things that you shouldn't be doing...*cough*...remember, animals are your friends, not lovers.

...erm...nevermind. I'm tired.

Cole said...

I believe that animals are my buddies;) and everone noew what that means right...right..eh eh!