Saturday, October 01, 2005

I found my friends, they're all in my head.

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE THE VOICES ARE TALKING TO ME!!!

Now that we've established that, on to more meaningful things... like, well, me being a geek!!! Yesterday I bought.... The 20 best of Andrew Lloyd Webber!! YYAAAYYY!! Phantom of the opera, Cats, Joeseph and the Technicolour Dream Coat, Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar... *sigh* its like a lil piece of heaven.... and no pun intended.

SO! I finally got a new starter in my car, and I got my brand new tires on ze car yesterday!! YAAYYY!!!! Am also broke, filled my tank yesterday too, and had $1 left to my name... and i had ssooooo much cash! *alas* But i should be finished with the spending money for a little while, plus i have 4 paychecks comming up in the next 2 weeks. Tabor tomorrow, Denny's on the 7th, House sitting monday/tuesday, House sitting thursday/friday, and Supesrtore NEXT thursday... whoa... thats actually 5. Hee hee, i'm rich! lol! WHICH, is in actuallity a really nice change for me, growing up we NEVER had money... in recent years we've done better, but everyone in my family has a passion and they take so much money that not much is ever left over for.. Things. We always have food and stuff, and once or twice a year we go to the movies as a family. So its nice now to be able to go out and watch a movie, or buy deserts at a restaurant and such! Very nice indeed!

So, after work tonight, which is actually tomorrow morning for all of you. Me and the late night crew are going out for breakfast, whcih I'm really excited about. the late night crew of course is me, Mike, Stan, Mac, and maybe other Mike... so.... me and a bunch of guys, lol, some things never change. But i'm really excited about it, and it'll work out great, first off, i NEVER eat enough on this stupid shfit, i'm down to 2 meals a day, sometimes only one... but then, after breakfast I have to go to Tabor Mtn and relearn what goes on there b/c of all the changes so i can manage next saturday, plus pick up my paycheck (geeze... i quit one job only to go back to the other... *sigh*), then THEN!!!!!!!! Eeeee heee heeee!!! Bring Kantana down town!! YAAAAYYYY!!!! i'm SSOOOOO freakin pumped!!!

Ha ha... I'd like to take this paragraph to laugh at ppl who pay rent, (even tho i know one day soon i will to... lol) for not only do i not pay rent, ppl actually pay ME to live in their houses. Very humorous really, I'll finish house sitting bat infested paradise monday, and start house sitting at Patiences tuesday, finishe thursdyaish, *(cant' remember) then 2 weeks later, house sit patiences for a few more days, then less than a week later, back to bat infested paradise for 2 weeks, then December back to patiences for 2 weeks. Very nice.

But speaking of Kantana, i'm afraid I havent' packed all his stuff yet, and he'll be very sad w/o it, so i must bid yee all adieu, and sweet dreams while i deal with drunk ppl and clean ketchup and water off tables... *sigh*

3 comments:

becca said...

Hi, babe! Hehe, you're so cute. :D Glad to hear about Kantana coming into town...and about breakfast tomorrow with your late-night crew. lol, you guys aren't going to Denny's, are you? :P

Oh, good news...found the cell phone in my car today. Sorry I didn't get to call...I was so tired, and right after dinner, I fell asleep. It is...9:10ish right now, so I'll assume that you're getting ready for work...not that you'll read this before then, but in the off-chance that you do, I hope you have fun! :D I'll see you at six...:(
Love and hugs,
becca

Cole said...

In some cases it better to pay rent then to live with people who are bad influences:P And yay! kantana is comming down i haven't brushed him in a while i want to brush him!! it runs in my vains like giant radio-active pants! the pants call to meeeeeeeeee! plus, I never got to finish my story about the ugly princess to him:D hahah have fun with the guys!
love and 5 sec to long hug;)
cole

JJ said...

Hey!! So you guys went out for breakfast?! where'd you go!?? It's good that you actually ate though... its not healthy the way you've been going... especially last night you were so hungry, I wish I could have ordered something else and just shove it in your mouth everytime you walked by my table!

hay... rolling in hay... haaaaayyyyyy.

hay is for horses, and the guy who's going to help you with stalls is only a horse from the waste down ;)!!!

(i'm so sorry, it had to be said... it honestly did.)

I love you dez...

Sorry about the dezlax comment, I just thought of it and put it down, and erased it again because it had no alterior meaning... but it was just really weird... I had to write it down. It told me to! And I have to do what it says or I get in trouble.

<3 Jen