Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ugghhhh....

Hello to all who unfortunatly stumble upon my blog! First off, I'd like to explain that it is nearly 4 am, and I have, against my will, been up for nearly an hour. I tried to post at 11 o'clock last night, but was sssoooo tired, i was unable, so instead i curled up on the couch and fell asleep because i was to exausted to walk downstairs to my bed, YET HERE I FREAKIN WELL AM!!!

Well, yesterday was an interessting day. Got off work just after 6:30, bought a croissant and a green tea, and as it has become somewhat of a habit, sat in Kantana's stall and ate breakfast with him. The day before it was a bagel and cream cheese, which Kantana deemed not fit for consumption (after a very thorough smelling) but yesterday he actually attempted to eat the croissant which kinda resulted in him slobbering on it and not really biting a piece off, so i ripped off a piece so he could push it around in his shavings... he's so cute, I love him so much. Then fed him, came home to find my sister still home (missed the bus, AGAIN) so this time I drove her downtown, went to Spruce Cap. found some cheap jodphurs, bought a really cool grooming block for my fat man, and found apart of Becca's bday/xmas present... whichever i decide, prolly bday cause i'm so excited to give it to her, lol (which is the reason I rarely buy gifts any sooner than necessary cause I always want the person to have it right away) anyways, then went and cashed some checks, deposited my coin, came home, talked to dad, then FINALLY went to bed at 10:30... and woke up just before 4:30... which was bad b/c i was supposed to be at the Superstore at 4:00... *shrugs shoulders* whatcha gunna do, it was my last day ever, and as far as i'm concerned not showing up on your last day is a tradition that I have no right breaking, tho i DID intend to call in sick, but either way works...

So then I got up, got Apollo's stall all ready for bed, and tried out my new grooming tool on him, which works pretty flippin awesome!! Went downtown to brush my fat man... apparently had to much "fun" fighting with him and realized i was late, through the grooming tools away, ran to my car, drove to the theatre... and couldn't find Mel or Jeff who had given up waiting for me and already went in... found them tho, JUST before the movie came on and we watched "Just Like Heaven" good movie, kinda... i dunno the ending was a little off, but still really good. THEN!!! We all went to Earls for french fries, and orgasmic chocolate cake. I think i've replaced sex with this chocolate cake... of course, what choice do i have?! lol! Anywasys, of course we had an AWESOME time, looked at some pics of Becca all bimboed up (fuckin A) Becca's started working on a different character, AKA, lesbian sex obsessed freak, and caught me WAY off gaurd at one point, which was odd, cause it takes alot for that to happen... but i desensitized fairly quickly and started making her squirm, which is how it should be!! loL! (poor poor Becca)

So all over the arena right now are signs saying "Do not bring apples to the agriplex, only owners and caretakers should feed horses." and ones on Paddocks saying "Please do not feed me apples or leftover pieces of hay, I could get sick." I've decided that should I put one on Kantana's stall, it should say "Please do not feed me, I am FAT!!" maybe he should join Becca and Erics little club... lol, maybe not, i'm actually going to try and get this weight off of him, we're going on an excersize program and diet together... hurrah.

Hmmm... what really sucks about being awake right now, is I can't even do that which I wanted to do. I wanted to play on the PS2 b/c i don't HAVE a PS2, and generally when I'm awake at this god aweful hour I play nintendo, AND I still have Kingdom Hearts for the PS2, and Patience has a PS2 (See how somthing good can come of being awake right now?!), EXCEPT, not only could I not find Kingdom Hearts (Dont worry Cole, its prolly hiding in my bedroom somewhere, you know how that is) but Jeff took his PS2 when he moved to the Lake... grrr... i geuss i could go read Harry Potter for a lil while... I'm kinda a geek aren't I?

Jen, why does your blog have some sort of parental warning on it? I can't access it from Patience's house (where i'm currently house sitting) b/c of the parental controls and lack of a password... grrr *shakes fist at you*

Anyways, i'm a sleepy pony, and should go try and curl up on my couch again, or tomorrow i just might be a grumpy pony.

WTF?!?!! Now this stupid computer wont' even let me see my own freakin blog!!!! GAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...Jen S, or Jen G? (btw, "Hi Dez! from Jen S)

becca said...

I'm working on my lesbian obsessed freak character...before you know it, you'll be so convinced that I want to have a love child with you, that you might actually start avoiding me...

Not that I don't actually want your love child, but...yes...*cough*

Dez...I want...your...body.

*GROWL*

Kantana can join Eric and I's club. We need a getaway horse. Might have to change his name to "Blob" though...I think that would be a better name for the FFF getaway horse. What do you think? :D

Love and hopes for more Dez-sleep,

Becca

P.S. I'm going to call you today or tomorrow afternoon...weather you like it or not! Mwaha!...yeah...so, you're warned. I know that if you don't pick up, then you're screening my calls...

*sniffle*...Allll byyyy myyysellllfff....

JJ said...

I don't think my blog has parental control on it!!

P.S.- theres too many Jens around here.

Hello Jen S!!

from Jen G.

(hllluei)

Cole said...

And that is why my dad started to number Jens. There are to many in the world to day, and what about my pheromones becca i haven't washed in DAYS! DAYS!!! I tell you, wait tell tomorrow i shall smell all sexy and you won't be able to resist my Moneness!

P.S. i am stalking kantana, so soft now!

becca said...

Cole, you'd better watch out. If you don't shower by class tomorrow...well, remember what I said...

*sniffs Cole's armpit*

Becca: Wow. I'd sleep with you, and I'm your cousin. What does that say?

Yaaayyyy for pheromones!

:P

I love Dez! In more ways than three...