Thursday, October 06, 2005

IT'S TODAY!!! IT'S TODAY!!!

WWeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Today's the Collective Soul concert!! YAY! I didnt' realize how excited I was till i woke up this morning and was all "ITS TODAY, ITS TODAY"!! Lol!! Funniest part is...... i still don't really know who they are... *sigh* leave that to Dez eh? I geuss I'll figure out who they are tonight! Today is also my last day of house sitting for TWO WEEKS!! I have to live at home for TWO WEEKS!! *sigh* Oh well...

OK! So the anxiety about quitting superstore was that in the past everytime I went to quit... my hours would drop at my other job. SO! I quit the superstore, and Denny's drops me to 32, instead of 36... whcih really sucks b/c it seemed easier to pick up extra hours on thursday, just cause I didnt' take a half cause it was a4 hour, and then i stayed for an hour afterwards doing sidework and such. But i geuss they're trying to put Mike on swing (WHhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy..........????????) and then I'll be THE late night server. Which means 40 hours a week. And has also freaked me right the hell out. THE late night server. THE LATE NIGHT SERVER!!!!!!!! ACK!! It sssooooooo says, "LIFER" And... i dont' wanna be a lifer. Hell, i hardly wanna do late nights, I just really like the ppl i'm workin with on latenights, but in fact i like MOST of the ppl at Dennys!!! And do these ppl remember how old I am?!? 17!!! Who would trust the running of their restaurant w/o a manager to a 17 year old?!?! *sigh* So am once again, rethinkging life and my situation, and going to try and fix things.

AHA!! SO my victory of the week... I went to bed shortly after 9pm tonight, was simply exausted... aaaannnnnnddddd..... woke up shortly after 9 am this morning!! I was awake for nearly an hour between 5 and 6, but other than that, decent sleep!! More than 11 hours, kinda helps make up for last shitty week. Tho all you psych students know that we can never fully regain that which we've lost. And whats sad and pathetic is that my sleep patterns are so exciting in my life that it gets a whole paragraph to itself.

OK! So, i have a lump on my head, that is the result of the worst head i've gotten, during an orgie in Phils car yesterday. Lol!! It was hilarious, we put me Becca, Jen, and Phil in the front seat of his standard car. Only meant for 2, we doubled it. And when i went to get in (aka, straddle Becca) I slammed my head on the top of the car, then on the door of the car... and today, have lump on the base of my skull!! *sigh* WORST head ever. But the orgie was fun, till Phil took off the emergency brake w/o the car being in gear so we started rolling backwards. Good times.

Hmmmm..... I'm officially broke, and i have a REALLY sore throat right now... hoepfully it'll be better before tonight, or its only going to be worse after all the screaming!! Well, i geuss i should go pick up my paycheck, OH and we get paid tomorrow to, and i'll get another paycheck tomorrow also... *sigh* happy days! Lol!! *hugs for all* Becca, break a leg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That paragraph about bad head was so great. I was confused, then shocked, then amused one after the other. You are so funny, but poor you and your head and throat. I hope you feel better soon!

becca said...

Aw, Dez. That was the best orgy of my life. :P I especially loved it when the car started rolling backwards, and you said, "Hey, is that my car? Why is it moving?"

Hahaha!

Thanks for the leg breakage comment. I hope you girlies have fun at the concert, even though I'm insanely jealous that you're going. Remember what I said, tell them that "Becca says HI"...hehe

I hope they play "Gel" for you guys...that song rocks my socks.

Feel better soon. Hugs!

Becca