Thursday, October 20, 2005

*Sigh* the good 'ol days... just trying to talk about it gives me a lump... in my pants.

Don't you mean in your throat?!?

Its my lump I'll put it wherever the FUCK i want to!!!!!!


Hello all!! Above quote is from "The Champ" I found it quite amusing... therefore I decided to post it!!! So did stupid post office testing today, took 40 mins for me to find the freaking post office, but arrived in time, and wrote the stupid thing. Tested our ability to see if 2 addresses were the same (derrr), number sequencing (dbl derrr), arithmatic, memory, and reading comprehension. However, the only thing I successfully finished within the ridiculous time limits, were memory (go figure) and reading comprehension (derrr...), but the time limits were crazy... noone finished the ones I didn't either, so I dont' feel stupid... and in fact, i did by FAR the best on the memory.... I finished way before anyone else did, but it was ssoooooo awesome I applied all my knowledge from Psych and the memory thing was a breeze.... which is odd cause lets face it... its Dez... anyways, I'll be getting a call in the next couple weeks, all that jazz, blah blah blah...

And on a random topic and post, me and Becca have decided noone's as good at being Dez, as I am... I'm just.... the perfect Dez, very.... Dez like.... I think we can all concur.. speakin of Becca I'm sitting here waiting for her to call cause we were all s'posed to hang out tonight... *sigh*

No comments: