Friday, October 28, 2005

Straaaaaaawwwwwwwwwberry Wine

Hi y'all. Just a post to say I'm home from a couple days of paradise, made it home safe, sound, and still half a virgin. I will post more about the trip tomorrow or so, but right now I thought I'd quickly post about my comming home experience. Quickly saw the folks, dropped Jen off, saw Mel, then met Cole at Denny's for chicken strips, then dropped him off, and was heading home... kinda didn't really QUITE stop for the stop sign... which the cop was driving by at that exact moment, who then followed me, then pulled me over. Very nice guy, was super friendly, we joked, talked, OH, and he didn't even bother giving me a warning, just a "well, there've been a lot of drunk UNBC kids tonight, just wanted to make sure you weren't one of em." and off I was.... HURRAH!! So i celebrated with a glass of strawberry wine that i've brought home from Edmonton, however, I feel that the combination of utter lack of sleep, and then alcohol, has caused it all to go straight to my head, and if i were talking i'd prolly be slurring.. hee hee, i think I'm slurrying in my head... I keep having to backspace on here to... anywyas, this pony needs sleep.

Strawwwwwwwwberry wine, 17, my first taste of love... ermm.. something something?

5 comments:

JJ said...

First taste to last, oooohhhh, bittersweet... something something something... yeah.

Dez I'm sad.

Let's go home.

<3

raczn

Laser said...

raczn? is that code for racism?

Dez Dez said...

What IS that supposed to mean?

becca said...

YAAYYY!

YOU'RE HOME!!!

...I was so ronery.

Jeff, your mom is raczn.

Laser said...

Ronery? Seriously Becca, we don't need to hear about your weight proportionately sized sexual appettite. Sicko!