Friday, October 28, 2005

Edmonton (Part 1)-Our Arrival

Sooooo.... as i'm sure you've all geussed, this post is going to be about my lovely road trip with Jen.

It all started on a dark tuesday morning. I awoke at 3:15 am, packed everythign into my car, then drove downtown to get Jen. Picked up Jen with her mom fussing around, all worried bout her daughter, telling her to call at every major city, her father saying she WASN"T allowed to go to the bars, etc etc. Then off we were... yet, somehow, at 4am, we were HUNGRY. So we stopped at.... you geussed it, Denny's, and got chicken strips and hot chocolate. Then embarked on our adventure. We started it off with... the ultimate Dez Jen car song... also known to us as a Wayne's world, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Very much fun. Before McBride we watched a huge shooting star, it looked like a sparkler beign dragged accross the sky.... very gorgeuos. Then I noticed how bright the stars were due to a lack of city lighting, so I pulled over so we could stare at them, only to discover the tiny patch of sky I could see through the windshield, was the ONLY patch without clouds *Sigh* back in the car, and off we go. Got to McBride and was UBER excited to discover gas was 98 cents (gas was at 102 when me and Jen left) So naturally, filled up there. Continued, saw a moose on the side of the road, but not till it would've been to late if he had run in front of me, which started a conversation about hitting a moose and dying, and Jen exclaiming "MOOSEY FATE MOOSEY FATE" almost puked after that one... rest of the trip was uneventful, we laughed, talked, played music way to loud, and drove way to fast.

7 hours after our departure, we find ourselves just outside Edmonton, HURRAH! So I hand Jen my map, just for something for her to do, and tell her to find certain things that are apart of the directions to Shay'ys house.... and whatda ya know.... like the stereotypical woman (and once again, i do NOT fall into this women category) you hand her a map, and its like cryptonite to superman... *sigh* irrelevant, I have directions, I should be ok, and later we discovered that Shay'ys EXACT address wasn't on the map, however everything leading up to it was.... anyhow. Was right on track till the last part of the directions when... we somehow get very VERY disoriented. Find a road thats been closed, head down a dirt path that runs parrallel to the highway, end up in an industrial construction zone, but Jen with her amazing sense of direction managed to get us back to civilization, where we pulled over gassed up (for 86 cents a litre!!) and called Shay'y. 5 mins after my phone call, this gorgeus chick pulls up in this frickin SEXY truck.. a 2005 regular cap, short box, Dodge hemi.... hemi. Then i relook at the chick, who just HAPPENS to be my best friend Shay'y... :O The truck is hers btw, she bought it herself with a bank loan two weeks ago. She gets us home, where we proceed to give Jen a tour of the house, then I collapse oustide on the lawn. Very relaxing. Of course, Jen was very overwhelmed by the house... the bed (king size which me and Jen shared) would've filled Jen's room, and the bathroom was bigger than Jen's room... the three of us girls managed to all do our makeup in there with room to spare!!!

We then proceeded to wait for Eryk (my really hot dream cowboy... *drool* lol) then we got ahold of him to tell us he wasn't coming till later *cough* bastard. So Shay'y took us for a ride in teh Hemi.... *orgasm* in fact... we were at a stop light, and shot off the line when it went green and I actauly came 3 times... i didnt need a tissue so much as a towel... *ahem* So then Shay'y showed us Whyte ave during the day, (different from night, believe you me) we went into my first sex shop ever, and I fell in love with a pair of black strappy shoes... sad that the shoes I like are in Sex shop... also of course, looked at Dildos, costumes, and other such fun things. Finally left and went to find the whereabouts of dropping Jen off for the guys' band practice... turns out we drove by it EARLIER, but we couldnt' get back to there, managed to find Grant MacEwan, and with some 6th sense that comes to a Denny's employee, I somehow sensed then saw the Denny's so we kicked Jen out and made her walk under the Grant MacEwan hallway bridge!

Me and Shay'y then discovered that hunger had crept up on us, so off we went to BP, had horrible service... kinda annoying, so I only tipped her 12%!!!! lol... *sigh* but good Pizza nonetheless, nice to just sit and talk with my best friend, and not worry about having to be somewhere else, having chores waiting for me, counting the hours of sleep I"m gunna get.... just.... relaxing.. very nice. so then we headed to her old apartment, which due to alot of her stuff missing doesn't quite seem like home anymore, but its still.... home. Anyways, helped her pack up the remainder of her stuff, she gave me the bottle of strawberry wine, cause she remembered how much I liked it last time I was there... then back home where Eryk was waiting for us...

to be continued

2 comments:

Phil said...

"gorgeus chick pulls up in this frickin SEXY truck.. a 2005 regular cap, short box, Dodge hemi"

Dez talking about a Gorgeus Chick in a hemi.. is it wrong for me to be turned on right now?

:P

Dez Dez said...

Yes it is wrong, because I wasnt the one driving the truck!!! lol