Saturday, October 29, 2005

Edmonton (part 2)-Hot Sex, West Ed

Uggghhh.... I thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently I just saved it.... *sigh* here it is...

SO! we get home where our dear cowboy Eryk is awaiting our arrival. Next thing you know me and Shay'y are having hot sex, and all Eryk can do is watch... of course, I'm talking about the drink Hot Sex, you know, like Baileys, but more chocolaty!! And Eryk had to drive, so he couldn't drink. Sickos!!! Anywyasy, Shay'y cracked out the hot sex, and we started drinking that for a lil while. I felt a lil buzzed, which is a good place. Then we decided to go for a drive. We ended up in Beaumont, looked at a house Eryk had helped build, then found this big tall green metal frame thing, so me and Shay'y grabbed seats on the benches, and watched Eryks sexy ass climb up the frame, and perch on top. Then Jen FINALLY called, an hour after she said she would, so we headed back to meet up with her... tried to get her caught up in drinking, then got BACK in the truck (all four of us, regular cab dodge, but bench seats, so it worked) then we hit up Whyte ave, while the three of us are having more hot sex. very cool, whyte ave is the happenin place, all pretty lit up, very fun. We managed to polish off the hot sex, and I was ok, and tehn WHAM! Hit me like a sack of bricks... *sigh* but then we were off home anywyays, so I didnt' have time to do soemthing embarrassing *phew* so off to bed we went... in our King size bed.

Slept in the next day, especially when you compare the time that Shay'y and Jen got up. Shay'y (whilst I was sleeping) decided to scramble a dozen eggs for breakfast, but then I declined getting up and eating, and Jen only ate somthing like... 3... so shay'y ate the other 9. Poor girl. Then they all crawled in my bed, and Shay'y had way to much fun with the humping dog stuffed animal she got her dad for his bday. Then, we finally got our butts in gear, and me and Jen were headed off to THE mall. However, we made a detour to the IKEA, where I got myself a lamp and xmas bulbs, and my sister some baskets, and Jen frusterated!! But then, we arrived in the mall. We pretty well just... wandered for four hours... we got cards and gifts for mom and dad as a thank you for letting us stay with them, and we took random pictures with random things which will be posted apon development and scanning. Took Jen into Mac Makeup, just because I love the bright colours... if I had too much money, I would end up with too much bright makeup thats for sure. Almost convinced Jen to get on the rollercoaster with me, but she didn't, so I was all sad... *sniff* then we did the stereotypical picture booth thing, those are funny ones! OH! Went and checked out the movie theatre, with the dragon flying accross a starlit sky, and I got it in my head that I wanted to star gaze. So I lied down on the floor and star gazed... much to Jen's disgust, however in her credit, she did eventually lie down with me for a good 15 secs. Annndddd.... I went into a Le Chateau there, and actually tried on a dress (o... m.... g....) and a couple shirts, but after I had enough of that, we were leaving, and I spotted this wonderful horrible orange hat... tried it on.... LOVED it instantyl.... left.... ran back in and paid the freakin $26 for it.... its so wonderful tho, i love it. And then.... the mall no longer held our interest so we departed.

to be continued...

2 comments:

Cole said...

Well Dez next time you go to edmonton you can bring me and i will go on the rollercoaster with you love that thing!! Acctually leave me at the mall you can do stuff with Shay'y and i will live in the mall with the mall zombies:D

becca said...

That orange hat is the coolest...well worth $26!! :D *sigh* work was hellish for me today, too...I'm going to bed. Katie called in quit about 20 minutes before her shift...yeah, Candice didn't like that too much, hehe...I was in section one, though, so I guess that makes up for being breaker yesterday. Heard your Saturday night was busy...hope tonight (sunday) isn't too bad for ya.

Call me, babe...what are you up to on Monday (besides working at 10)? Well, I'm FREE!!!....FREE FALLING!...

Yeah....anyone remember that song?...*sigh*...I'm going to bed.