Wednesday, November 30, 2005

FREEZE FRAME!!

Just so you know, the last post was because Garfield finds that "your mom joke" the funniest thing ever, so I was told that I had to post it next time I went to post.

Ok, ssooooo totally in the best mood, having the greatest day, and am happy and content. Last night went for a climb, managed to do a 2 finger hold, and a mini dyno, all of which I was SSOOOO proud of!!!! Seriously, I'm ssoooo excited, I"m getting better, and its just something fun to work at... I love this climbing thing. Then went to Mel's (got there really late, felt bad, and am very sorry), but had an awesome time eating all of Becca's gummy worms, and talking till all hours of the night. I ssoooo missed my girls.

So today, woke up at Mel's house, just... Happy, ha ha.... She came in and woke me up, and I was like, uugghhhh... She was like, get up, ok... Was hoping she'd walk away, grabbed my holding pillow (I hold something when I sleep alone... lol) and rolled over, which apparently isn't exactly what she had in mind, so I was like.... Oh.... Do I have to get up? Uh.... ya. So I did... I got up and outa bed... And fell down again... Ha ha... I'm pretty sure I've never just gotten outa bed... And now I know why. So then I had some burnt cinnamon waffles (my fault :S) talked some more, went to feed my pony, but mom had taken care of him, so then off to do some running around. I stopped at the Pawn Shop first, annddd.... omg, OMG OMG OMG!!! Soooooo awesome. Oh, ya, got my camera. They gave me my grandfathers camera, the one I borrowed 2 years ago, but its about that old.... 2 years, and ssoooo perfect for what I want...... eeee hee hee!! Very happy!! So after that, went to the library dropped off my hilarious Stephanie Plum novel, found 3 Sidney Sheldon's I haven't read, then when I went to check them out, discovered they had "The 5 People You Meet in Heaven" put aside for me, YYYEEEESSSS!!!!!! Plus Mel leant me "Sense and Sensibility" so I have 5 books to read YYAYYY!!!! *sigh* then searched for a nail polish to match my shirt and eyeliner for the Christmas party, didn't really hav emuch luck, but oh well. Got some goody bag thigns for Eric and Becca's bday party, and then got myself a Hot Fudge Sundae, came hoem and talked to my dad for a while, then talked to Jen on the phone, and now I sit here, in this amazing mood, playing awesome music.

Seriously, I'm quite happy with my life right now. I have somewhat of a balance with friends, I'm making good money, I'm starting to become physically active again, I'm giong back to school, and I hate to admit it, but I think the Christmas spirit is getting to me.... *sigh*

But now I"m off to do some horse stuff, maybe some Yoga, and then I'm going on a date tonight ;) really excited for that aspect of my life as well. Life is good, life is great.

Psssssttt... here's some lyrics to a song that reminds me of my state of mind right now :D

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride. Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no I got to keep on moving. Ain't nothing gonna break my stride. I'm running in a one touch ground, oh noI got to keep on moving.

6 comments:

Phil said...

Yeay Dez, hurrah for a good life atm :D damn you im so jealous

Phil said...

hey hey dez! i posted on stanza's blog hey dez! go look! omg wtf... fhszcbdc i hate WV

Cole said...

Phil come to class tomorrow I missas you! YAY! For Dez everything sounds awesome...but i must go to bed soon QA are comming to work tomorrow and i got called in cause crystal cut herself then I did some frist aid then was like go to hospital you will need stitches but instead they gave her the stupied clear glue stuff and you can't get it wet for 48 hours or it will come undone. Sorry becca i am going to miss your improve don't hate me forever:(

GopherX said...

Go go motivational speaker Dez! Your positive outlook has given me the will to keep trying.

Xmas spyrit 4 lyfe.

becca said...

DEZ!! Glad to hear that life is fan-fucking-tastic!! So happy!

Hope your date went well. I'm also glad to hear that you got yourself a hot fudge sundae (finally!)

Ink Monkey said...

MMMMMM Hot fudge sunday and stuff. See ya tonight and tomorrow and IM FREAKING PUMPED ABOUT THE STAFF PARTY, so many ppl I miss are going to be there......ummm yeah anyway Later Dez :)