Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh, so many butts, so so many butts.

Ha ha... gotta love Hardish man, she's funny... of course we didn't actually hear her say that, but we figure she probably does when she cleans out the ash tray, and around the ash tray outside Denny's... its just fitting dont' you think?

Took Jen out tonight... sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see her... I knew I missed her, but it never really hits me how much till we hang out. Bought her better than sex cake from Earls, which we took home b/c she had no appetite, and I actually tried eating and felt it all squirming to get out again, and I REFUSE to throw up that cake.... i would probably eat my puke again b/c its just so good, so figured I'd wait till later to eat it... speakin of which, I've had quite enough of feeling this ill, and would like to go back to eating without having to struggle to keep it down. *sigh*

I don't have much else to post... was too sick to go bowling, all I really did was sleep the day away then go rescue Jen... how exciting eh? EH?!?!

"Hey, when I was a man, I would have dated me." - Becca

"I fricken love my Goat. I know... dont say it." -Phil

"That'll be a sad day, everyone in PG will undoubtedly weep for a moment." -Jeff

"It didn't end pretty but hey, not much does anymore!" -Jen G

"Your mom's wear ski boots!" -Eric

"Addiction is a scary thing." -Jen S

"See the theorey is the things you need the most you can't find you found your pants casue you don't need that, but you jacket on the other hand you need" -(Do i need to bother telling you...) Cole

"Hmm... that guy you've liked for a while, yes what about him? Oh hun, I already knew you liked him, you've liked him for a while now." -(Becca can sympathize...) Mel

"So gross... so so gross..." -Hardish

"Lettuce be friends..." -Stan!

AH HA HA HA! You've all been quoted... except... I couldnt' find anything interessting of mine to quote... *sniff* i just remember and find quotes, I can't make any worthy quotes... *tear* and wow... I think I had WAY to much fun doing that... so much fun... so so much fun.

3 comments:

becca said...

"When I was a man, I dated Cole."--Dez


I thought that was pretty worthy.

:D

Anonymous said...

I've been quoted! I'm so honoured! Do I make a speech or something now?

Laser said...

My quote doesn't make any sense by itself. :(