Wednesday, November 09, 2005

*Yawn*

Continuing from where I left off yesterday... after my post, I went to bed... till 4:15 pm today... more than 12 hours sleep... its now 8:30 and I am tired, and once again ready for bed... been up for just a little more than 4 hours...

On a quick short note, saw Kaylee today, she bought a new Volkswagon (translation-Peoples Car) Jetta. Very sexy. Very her.

Ok, my beds calling me... not like Becca's bed, me and my bed actually have a spirtual connection just because we spend so much time together... *ahem* Some people say we spend to much time together... but they're just jealous. You're my life. You're my love. You're my bed... (just for you Jenny...)

"I got off cigarettes by chewin the gum. Got off the gum by usin the patch. Got off the patch by smokin cigars. I got off cigars by doin crack, so I'm pretty well tobacco free now!" -Bill Engvall

"I only drink on two occassions. When I'm thirsty. And when I'm not."

"I certainly do not drink all the time. I have to sleep you know."

No comments: