Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Phil! Put your penis back in I want to take a picture...

Wow... that sounds kinda dirty... can't imagine what you're all thinking, but yes, I actually said that to Phil last night, in a room full of people...

So much for that bath I wanted... I actually fell back asleep again... SOO many weird dreams. I kept dreaming I was talking to ppl, but then I'd wake up and was all lonely, so I snuggled with the puppy Garfield gave me... and then I had a dream that Stan came over to my house with someone, and said that him and Diana broke up, and when I woke up after that one, I thought it was true for a while... Hmm... can't remember the others, but all I did last night was dream... shoulda taken some melatonin... hmmm... maybe will buy some today for self.

GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER TONIGHT!!

ANd... go bra shopping with my mom sister and jenny! Woot!

3 comments:

GopherX said...

You know exactly what I was thinking.

You should make a blog to record your strange dreams. ;)

I hope you enjoy your movie and new brassiere. ^_^

Cole said...

Brassiere is such a great word it's not used enough I this day-and-age

GopherX said...

I honestly thing the manssiere is a much better word, and possibly the greatest idea ever. Especially the part where they use velcro instead of clasps.