Monday, November 14, 2005

Right.... LEFT!


I don't actually have much to post about... works been slow, tho I've almost been late 2 days in a row... meh, and last night, Chris did my salt and pepper shakers, and Petra rolled all the cutlery for me.... yet I still accomplished nothing... Chris actually bussed my tables, and I still took a while to clean them... *sigh* Meh, whatcha gunna do...

Work sucks tho, so onto other topics like.... uh... I dunno, I got nothin. I just wanted to post the title of my blog, b/c it makes me happy...

OH OH!! saw the new "Legend of Zelda; Twillight Princess" Trailer... *drool* omg..... Link is SOOOO Fuckin hot. So very very very fuckin hot. If a real life version of Link, and Bradd Pitt came to my door... I'd turn down Bradd Pit... fuck man, I spend lonley nights with the N64 and a rumble pack... *cough* I mean... *walks away whistling* Anwyays, the new Zelda, as I bitched about in a previous post, not comming out till 2006 (Fuckers...) however, in watchign the trailer... very VERY LOTR style.... it even looks like it starts in freakin Hobbiton. And there is horse back combat... very different, very cool, and the graphics, very life like, very encouraging, very COME OUT SOON BEFORE I GET ANGRY!!!!

BTW, my birthday is in one week! Don't forget!

2 comments:

Phil said...

No offence but Link looks kinda girly and young boy ish to me.
Dezzy... are a pedifile/lesbian? please say pedifile cause at least then i can join you.. err i mean..... oh god.

Cole said...

Dez.. your present is shooting fire arrows at me agian! No, I heard enough of Zelda's lullaby. Navi just shut up before I kill you... I mean lallala lalal.. look it's George From Pradise kiss!