Saturday, November 12, 2005

Exact Current Thought Process

HA, just got "home" from work. Made good tips, not very stressfull, Adrian's awesome to work with and for, useless hostess was fired, feel bad for her, other server was fired day before, feel aweful for her, dont' hate my job as bad today as I did on hand burning selling $2000 between 2 servers and only making $20 in tips day, am octobers "employee of the month", am bitter against Denny's for it already...

Don't believe in sleeping anymore as it seems to be dead time that i could be doing stuff but instead i'm wasting time especially if I'm dreamin as well, feel overwhelmingly busy but i'm doing dick all besides work and a few hours sleep here and there, Mike finally kissed me yesterday ok i had alot to do with kinda "shoving" him but hee hee so nice, never had a relationship that didn't start with a kiss before...

Last day house sitting owners come home tomorrow, not ready for their return but housekeep has made it easier than it could've been, found dog he came home today after 2 days of being missing *sigh*, now all i have to do is gather my crap wash dishes water plants get life back undercontrol...

Dad leaves for Chillawack today for powerlifting competition tomorrow hope he does well he should set some more records, hope training partners do well and mike doesn't lose to much sleep b/c of dads aweful snoring Gib was smart enough to get a seperate hotel room maybe mike'll just move in there lol...

Got exam results back got 70% on part that i fell asleep whilst reading the sentences 84% on math and everything else besides spelling somewhere in between spelling got 60% not so good however all scores well above what I need to exempt myself from math and english at college yay for saving a couple hundred bucks.

Have noticed i update my blog far more than anyone else i must have no life but how could I with this stupid shift and sleeping patterns, birthday in 9 days very excited, cook at Dennys thought I was 20, think I will stay 20 all my life since I have memories of being thought 20 even from age 15...

11 comments:

JJ said...

HALLELUJAH!

a kiss...
what we all have been waiting for, for a long time!

now all you need is to get passionately kissed in the rain!

Cole said...

Savvy... That is so cool I am glad everything is awesome! I hope your dad dose well in his comp and I hope they all come back in one piece...if i remember they get pretty passionate about their sport:D

becca said...

Well, it's about TIME! :D Jen, hand me my RAIN MACHINE!!! *anticipation music kicks in*

Yaaayy!

Mike and Dez, sitting in a tree...

Oh, by the way, "congrats" on being employee of the month. It's funny that it happened so soon for you too...I was employee of the month 4 months after I started...or something like that. Yeah, anyway, one of the other employees who had been there for, like, 8 years (maybe I'll tell you who one day ;P ) was angry because he/she had never been employee of the month, and I had in such a short amount of time. Hmm...I wonder if that person is angry that you're employee of the month in such a short period since your hiring date...? (btw, that person still has never been it...hehe)

I just realised how many times I said, "Employee of the Month"...ah, well. Oh, by the way, that funny little plaque up by the hostess station was created a few months after I was EOM...so I didn't have the "fortune" to have my name engraved. Hehe...aww, Dez. You'll be remembered forever. :P

Hugs, babe. We really gotta see more of each other than the two minutes between the time you go home after work in the morning, and the time I start.

Oh, and by the way, I don't think you update your blog too frequently...it's something that we look forward to everyday. Hell, I know Cole just sits in front of the screen, waiting for you to post.

Love ya, babe. I gotta go to a meeting. *glarg* Oh, one more thing: yaay for your test scores. See, I knew you could do it...you're very talented in your sleep...:P

Laser said...

Well, people have thought I was 30 before and most people think I'm mid-20s. Must be my manish charm.

Cole said...

Ok...I Do have to work some time becca so 8.5 out of 24 hours I am not at my computer screen, I have a life DUH!! Oh that thing you see at school is just a blow up doll version of me!

becca said...

Ahh...I see now. That's why your mouth is always in that one 'o' shape...

Anonymous said...

So confused.... so so confused....

JJ said...

Jeff the only reason that people think you are thirty-ish is because you have this crazy pedophilish perverse nature to you.

Cole said...

Well..Jen I am not scared of a crazy man comming up to a car and pressing mine...I mean...his face to your window! OH that was not really a burn.

becca said...

Yeah, thanks for the nice slobber mark there, Cole. Every time my car foggs up, I'll think of you.

Hehe, I'll never forget the look on that ladie's face when you were hugging the bear!...hahaha

JJ said...

you mean humping that bear...


... typo dear becca, typo. ;)