Thursday, November 10, 2005

I... HATE... BATS!!

*shudder* Uggggggghhhhhhhh..... can't sleep bats will eat me, can't sleep bats will eat me, can't sleep bats will eat me, can't sleep bats will eat me. I'm obviously staying at the house on tabor lake right now... and the bats are hanging just oustide my window in the trees, and screeching... continuesly, nonstop.... its annoying, and scary, and so fortH!! Ugg.... i just want to sleep... I HATE BATS!! Which is odd, I hate the things associated with taht which I am... a Vampire...

7 comments:

Dez Dez said...

http://www.baka-updates.com/search.php?keyword=Paradise%20Kiss&type=title

sorry, putting this somewhere I can find it later...

WAIT! Why am I apologizing, its MY blog!!!

Phil said...

is it a good anime? ive been thinking of trying a new one. kinda sounds girly though

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, we hate you too. :P

becca said...

Hey, Dez...this is random, but Jen and I were a little horrified with ourselves yesterday...we don't know your middle name! Gaahhh! Care to share?

Your mom has a middle name...and hates bats...yeah...I got nothing.

Dez Dez said...

My mom DOES have a middle name... and its Darlene. My middle name was ALMOST Dawn... but alas, it is not.

becca said...

Well...what IS it then, if it is not Dawn? Hmm...Dezeray Dawn....

Dez Dez said...

WHOA... ironic that my mom wanted to name me "Dawn" when you consider how i've turned into a vampire, and therefore, fear the dawn...