Monday, November 07, 2005

*sigh* I hate work

Lets repeat that for effect... *sigh* I hate work.

Last night, it was just... steady all night, like, ppl were still commin in at 3:30, which is stupid, case between 3 and 4 is generally my recovery time... and most of the time it was, "Just drinks" And at one point... a to go order that had, 5 milkshakes, an oreo sundae, a carmel apple crisp, a brownie, and a chocolate cheescake. It took 16 minutes for me to make, and I'm pretty sure some of the nerves in my hand died. And then... it actually died at 4:15, and I didnt' get another table till 5:30. So I got all my stupid salt and pepper shakers done, Krysten had done most of the sidework, so I was ok there, cleared all my tables, cleaned all my tables, did all my sugars... then got a few tables, not a biggie. then... 10 to 6... SLAM!!! SLAM SLAM SLAM!!! i seat close to 10 tables in a row, plus I'm taking payments for my last tables. These tables are comming in so close together I can't get drinks out, AND I've run outa coffee, so I've got two pots on the go, then off to seat more fuckers. ANd this one table, that I unfortunatly have to keep passing to seat ppl are like... "we'd like some coffee please. We'd like some coffeee now pls. Are we ever gunna get any coffee around here?" so once the barrage of seaters stopped, I ran out drinks, then ran around taking orders, but by this time Nancy and Sharon are on, so I'm taking orders for them, and bringing them back so they can punch them in... very VERY nice of me, they didnt' feel slammed at all... and do you know what I get?! "Dezeray, you need to make new butter station inserts so that when Swing comes on, they're all ready for them..." so when swing gets on... GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! So I stopped helping then... and went home. The good news is I sold less than 500, but came home with $60. Of course... only $25 of that was in bills... *sigh*

Anyways... if I can make through tonight, then I"ve got two days off, so I'll prolly survive and stuff... but I picked up another shift, thursday 10pm-2am, so thats good... more money, but sucks for losing a day off...

Grrr... stupid Game Cube fuckers... I've been anticipating the release of "The Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess" Since... well, before me and Cole broke up... so for 10 months... its release date was Holiday season 2005... and now the release date is, 2006... FUCKERS! Hopefully Volume 2 of chainfire will still be released in febuary...

3 comments:

JJ said...

you know what I say? I say thank god Denny's has a fairy like you...

(if you had actually asked, I'd also have said that she's got a nice ass.)

becca said...

Dez does have a nice Denny's Fairy ass.

Hmm...word verification is getting longer and longer: eyywnepw

becca said...

mdgskbwwgrd...gahh!...